My first grow diary - Barneys Nightshade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 08:06
oki doki cool, ill try upload some pics tonight when i get in from work, thanks sarah
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 20:04
here are the pics, sorry for the delay, so, do you think flushing should commence?

thanks in advance
Tommy

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 20:10
not yet brother they is still going%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 20:13
thank you munzy, ill feed as per usual then :)
Tommy
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2010 at 21:26
As Munzy said, not yet!

Personally, seeing the tip burn go all the way to the top of the plants... I'd cut the nutrient strength back a little.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2010 at 07:53

thank you sarah :) ur a star

Tommy
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 15:20
update time again!

there are deffinately alot more orange hairs now than before, and after another thorough examination, i must have been well off with the 20% estimate last time, these pictures are from all over the plant to give you guys a better idea to help me when i can start flushing the beauty :)
currently 69 days flowering , estimations all vary from 55 - 77 days, heres how shes looking

one of the little side buds:

tiniest bud bottom of plant :)

mother bud top of plant:

close up of top

some more small buds:

couple of the side branch buds

most of the lower buds from only one side of the plant

another close up from the top

almost ready for flushing? how many Oz u guys rekon i'll get from this beauty? not sure how much shrinkage ill get with this being my first grow :)

thanks

Tommy
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 18:24
looks good tommy, but she still looks to have alot of white hairs and not many brown/orange.
i would say at least another 2-3 weeks till shes ready.

as for the shrinkage, you will lose 75% of the weight when dried.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 01:19
me too as bartmanuk says...but I wouldnt ventilate too much the last week cause when doing too much the buds gonna be light weight(air buds)
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:35
thank you guys!
snoopy, what do you suggest? maybe one hour in 3 for the extractor? or would that be too much / not enough?

much appreciated guys
Tommy
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 16:20
Originally posted by snoopy85

but I wouldnt ventilate too much the last week cause when doing too much the buds gonna be light weight(air buds)

not sure what you are getting at with this comment snoopy, but dont risk mould on your buds by turning off ventilation. you cant get to much ventilation, and if you could it wouldnt turn your buds into 'air buds'. i keep my ventilation on 24/7 throughout the entire grow, and never get air buds, if you are getting air buds then you are doing something else wrong.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 22:35
Hay Lo Tommy Lee,
     Good to see people starting up and have a Grow of it, seems your of to a great start for the first round,
And Btw  "Bm%3ceed%20leaf" Is a Leg-end %3clown his advice, with others "sarah" will help get you far!
ill shall have to look back in a few weeks to see your results :-)

Good luck with it all, and maybe growing soon as we might be getting a house, so room to play then :-)

Patches
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 08:20
thanks patch :)
yeah BM and sarah have helped me a great deal in this grow, as have many others whilst i was doing my research before i started :)
thanks for popping in dude, hope the move goes well aswell as the next grow :), any ideas on what strains you're fancying a crack at?

Tommy
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 09:49
So are they still going or have they had their time in the sun?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 18:19
shes still going sarah :) approximately 20% dark orange hairs and the rest look like that are about to turn orange, ill upload some pics tomorrow when i get chance :) harvest can't be far away :P

Tommy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>