My first grow diary - Barneys Nightshade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tommylee883 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first grow diary - Barneys Nightshade
    Posted: 21 April 2010 at 08:06
hey guys!
ill upload pics tomorrow of the harvest, havent had much chance lately, been doin alot of lates at work, have to say though, i am loving this weed!

Tommy
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2010 at 22:45
yeh nice work tommy, i hope you're enjoying it, lol

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2010 at 01:23
lol Ganja... toil on, toil on.

Wow Tommy, over 90 grams off your first plant. That is an achievement. %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 19:06
No worries, mate. I'm just a toiler in the field of cannabis.

(it's a tough life, but someone has to do it)%3c3cig%3c3c
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 16:22
thanks ganja! always good to have positive comments from the master haha

tommy
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 16:12
Nice one, Tommy!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2010 at 16:09
hey all!

i cut my buds off the branches today after a week of drying, every time i bent them, the buds snapped clean off so i presume its all fine and dandy!
i was a bit disappointed with the weight of the buds, very light and fluffy, the final dried yield was 92.47 grams from just the one plant! ive now got them in glass jars for curing :).
The smell is great, a typical skunk smelling base, but also fruity, one of those smells you just can't quite put your finger on, smells so much better than when it had just been cut!

The smoke however, was fantastic! came up beautifully out of the grinder and seriously easy to roll with! the sort of texture of a rolling tobacco.
About half way down my spliff i was feeling nice and mellow, very relaxed! a nice smooth smoke with a taste like ganja + sort of a black pepper, as time passed and i eventually finished it, fooking hell i was monged! my whole body felt very heavy and i got into that state of mind where i didnt wanna move because i was so damn comfy! the effect lasted a good couple of hours and left my cupboards empty almost haha! serious case of the munchies!

ill upload some pics later on tonight

Thank you so much SS'ers for youre great help, advice and support! ill be looking forward to my next grow diary, ofcourse hosted here :)

Tommy
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 22:57
hehe Don't forget to post how much you got there after drying, I'm very curious. Imagine when you get 4 of those sticky icky!

Sal
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 18:59
haha that holy moly line made me lol salgado :)
ive been through the bud and there seems to only be that small amount with any sort of rot :)
ohh yes! this weed will be enjoyed more than any other ive smoked :P

Tommy
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 15:00
Holy Moly! New guy makin Pro buds! Hope you don't have more bud rot coz it's time 4 you to enjoy now
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 12:25
GUYSSSS!!!!! HERE IT IS!!

The final Result.

So yesterday after work, i got home and went to work on harvesting the plant! It took me about an hour and 20 mins to remove all the fan leaves, chop and hang for drying, and i have to say, i ended up with more bud than there looked on the plant :D.
BUT! on close inspection i noticed that i was accomodating every growers enemy! BUD ROT :( , luckily, this was only a tiny amount, one bud about the size of a 2p coin, one like a 5p coin and the other about an inch squared.
Heres some pics of the harvest! hope you enjoy guys!

BUD ROT??

Tommy
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 07:59
haha jonney i agree dude, my leaves look like shit, but the buds make up for them :) im pretty sure though when ive been growing a bit longer ill be able to combat defficencies the right way and learn what it needs :) , yeah a full report on the smoke will be given including everything from the smell to what i had an urge to raid the cupboards for haha,
thanks for the comments guys!

Tommy
crabslayer420247 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote crabslayer420247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 00:41
outstanding!               
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 00:13
those buds are enormous even though the majority of your fan leaves are in shite!

Fantastic work man....

....don't forget a nice detailed smoke report!!

%3ceed%20leaf

"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tommylee883 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 21:24
i will do! cheers BM!
plannin on taking the light out same day as i trim her, n just hang her upside down in the tent for 10ish days untill shes dried through with the extraction constantly on, sound good? then into glass jars for curing :)

Tommy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>