Flowering problem.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
420sinsemilla View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flowering problem.
    Posted: 02 December 2009 at 16:30
Hi, My plants have been into flowering 7 weeks. I use 250 hps , 10:54:10 fertilizer ..
One plant looks ok to me , but other looks bad. Same grow room , same fertilizer,all is same.
whats wrong??

%3cice%20pla%3ctSecond plant , no big buds. ???
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 13:20
wht do you have growing there, looks like some pretty sativa dominant, that would explain the long flowering time, and the wimpy looking bud.

thers many things that could effect your plants growth, temps??, intake and exaust???, new or old bulb????, soil and nutes??? and so on so you need to inform us on some of these things to get a more in depth answer.

1 tip with the 250W hps is dont grow sativa dominant plants they get way to tall and theres not enough lumens i dont think to get from top to bottum i too use 250 hps an always do indica crosses and never have many issues.

well goodluck
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
WEED FOX View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote WEED FOX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 18:11
Hey there!

If these girls were sprouted, I would say that It might be an unstable filial generation.

If these were cloned; I would agree with temp,humidity,PH,PPM.

Were these grown in soil? If they were I would suggest that you do a PH soil test.

The question is.     Was she stunted?

peace %3coving%20it
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 19:02

1.Plants growing in soil. I used a mixture of black soil and brown soil + ph used to neutralize the hardwood charcoal

2. also, I use 3 ventilator that run 24 / 7

3. also made wine for the production of CO2 in grow room

4. fertilizer is a SCHULTZ BLOOM PLUS 10:54:10

5. i have 250 hps, it is not enough i think???

I bought seeds from black market, so i don, t know the variety name.  It might be because an unstable filial generation. I don, t know

I let them grow to the end J

Ok, thanks,

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 19:01
i would say you are growing 2 different strains IMO, one looks sativa dominent. and the other looks almost pure sativa.
just keep it going and see what happens, it may take a while, but you could end up with some extra special bud.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2009 at 23:13
60 days flowering

Sativa: Time flies.
Indica: Time stops.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 10:21

24 veg + 67 flow.  3 plants. two pure sativa and one sativa dominant.  the stems are halved from the bottom in both pure sativa???? this is normal ?? What variety it can be ??

vic1939 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote vic1939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2009 at 12:32
How long of a period does it take for the plants to be ready to flower and the flowering period itself, to harvest. My plants never complete the flowering process, they dry up not producing trichomes.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420sinsemilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2009 at 21:47
No brown hairs jet.  it takes 3-4 weeks more, at least. Yesterday i baking cake ( leaves) and it was hardcore trip.  The Best trip ever.  My friend wolfhound loves them:))) 
 Post Reply Post Reply