Excellent crops-Shiva Shanti 2, Skunk#1, DoubleGum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excellent crops-Shiva Shanti 2, Skunk#1, DoubleGum
    Posted: 09 November 2009 at 18:51
This outstanding grow video was uploaded to YouTube by a grower/video poster who goes by the name of WorldCannabis.

The strain is Shiva Shanti 2

[flash width=800 height=600]http://www.youtube.com/v/oRiwkPmDOeg[/flash]

Excellent work!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 19:00
And another grow, uploaded by the same YouTube member - showing a harvest that could be even better than the first!

This crop is made up of Sensi Skunk #1 (feminised) and White Label Double Gum.

[flash width=800 height=600]http://www.youtube.com/v/-Mdgr-8tQAk[/flash]

Kudos to the original uploader and grower (whether that's one person or two) - thanks for sharing these with the world!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 00:06
Sweet videos. Unique tune too the second one, never heard it before. Allways heard god reports on the double gum. I wonder whop these guys are. They are obviously sensi fans, wearing the t-shirts and everything lol. Surely they would be members of the forum also. Out yourselves if you're hear fella/s, respect.
Green-Thumb Growing
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 00:42
The tune playing in the video, InDoor#4, is By The Kottonmouth Kings, track 17 Stoner Dub, from The Kottonmouth Experience (vol2).

It's amazing what you can find out through an internet search %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
buffalohunter View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote buffalohunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 13:16
Those are some donkey dick buds man. True say nice1 for the video.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 17:48
congrat and well done. can we post video directly to the sensi forum?
you did it with this video;ganja,but by you tube. can we? pics are goods but the video should talk more.
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 00:11
You can upload to youtube and then embed the video at sensi.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 22:17
missed this first time round, got some nice buds there, and i love the tune in the 1st video. same group,  
Kottonmouth Kings, Rest Of My Life album.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
whtrastaman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote whtrastaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 14:50
wow thanks to uploader those are some pretty looking plants congrazts
I always accpet help and information....thank you fellow growers
milomana View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote milomana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 00:21
ganja, on the 1st video it says the 50th day of flowering??? i thought you were ment to let the plant for 2 weeks?? and im wanting to grow outdoors this march.. i want to start my plants in a small pot for the first few months then move them into the ground? is that okay to do?

thank you
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:04
Let the plant do what for 2 weeks?

For outdoor growing, starting in March is fine. Maybe keep seedlings inside, by the window in very small pots for a few weeks, until they develop a few sets of leaves and until the weather outside improves.

By April they can be transplanted to a bigger pot and put outside in a sunny spot for a few more weeks. After that, they can be put into a bigger pot or directly into the ground.
milomana View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote milomana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 19:25
sorry I ment I thought you were supposed to flower for only 2 weeks? Thanks ganja, I'm an idiot I thought you couldn't keep them behind glass because I thought they wouldn't be able to catch the uv and that? :) would I be able to keep them in a small plastic greenhouse for the first few weeks of growing before moving them outside?

cheers
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2011 at 03:36
You'll need 8 weeks in flower at the minimum.
milomana View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote milomana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2011 at 18:09
oh so if I plant the crops in march then let the plants grow until it hits September and octoberish time then let it flower for 8 weeks?

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:06
The 2 week figure you're probably thinking of is the 2 weeks between changing an indoor plant's light cycle to 12/12 and the first appearance of flowers.

Measuring the flowering period in days or weeks is more of an indoor thing. Outdoors, the flowering times are a guideline, but it's better to examine plants regularly to tell when they're ready for harvest.

Growing outdoors in northern Europe, it's more a case of leaving them out as long as possible, until the weather becomes too nasty. With the right strain (or a good summer), it's possible to have mature buds by the end of the growing season, even somewhere like the UK.

An outdoor strain that's good for northern Europe (ie, one of the Early strains from the Outdoor list should start flowering before September in order to finish in time.
Outdoor plants are not usually encouraged to flower by the grower (as this takes a lot of work), they flower by themselves as the days get shorter. Ideally, they should have started in mid-to-late August and be done by the end of October
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>