Sensi Jack Herer & Greenhouse Big Bang (fem) grow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noriyuki View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote noriyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensi Jack Herer & Greenhouse Big Bang (fem) grow
    Posted: 07 October 2009 at 21:07
Hey guyz, new here

Just wanted to talk with someone who can understand me %3cxlamation

soo.. the setup is something like this

Soil: biobizz all-mix

and i have some nice sea weed that I think i'll add.. In a percentage 5-10% approximately..

Soil Ph is at 7 in all 20 pots average. +-0,2ph

Light: 400w HPS flowering GIB with reflector etc.
           400w MH GIB bulb 

"Atmosphere" Conditions: at the moment humidity is on 60% max and 40% min, and temperature 24C min, 29C max

I have ventilation on the ceiling with a carbon filter and a 250w fan, and an intake low with a 50w fan, with analog timers.

I live in the city though, so the air.. sucks
The only good thing must be the increased CO2 levels

Waterings: Water isn't very nice, i know only the PH which is about 7,6 - 7,5 , ec unknown

Pots are square black plastic 6,2 liters and i'm thinking of using them throught the grow, transplanting only in late flowering maybe (?). Watering time is unknown. I'm spraying water almost every day, but the plants aren't big enough yet to be on a schedule.

Nutrients: The hesi soil set (Root Complex, TNT complex, Super Vit, PowerZyme, Bloom complex and Phosphorus plus), Ph up bloom, Ph up veg, ph down

Room: distance from the bulb, supposing the lamp is at ceiling level, is about 2m

2 square feet approximately overall size

Pictures: coming soon

I have everything set, 7 big bangs are in their third set of leaves, 1 jack popped out 4 days ago (very strange looking, in a good way i suppose), and the rest are on their way

any comments, corrections and feedback are appreciated

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 22:26
sounds like you are pretty much sorted man.

you say you have 20 pots in a 2 square foot space?

try to keep your ph between 6.3-6.8 in soil.

i wouldnt advise transplanting during flowering, you run the risk of stressing the plants when tranplanting, and that the last thing you want in flower. get them potted up into final flowering pots whilst still in veg.

look forward to you pictures dude.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply