Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chauni View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Chauni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraud
    Posted: 17 September 2009 at 01:43
Beware of Fraud! I am refering to the Amsterdam Seed Company.
Lowryder was ordered from them, an auto flower type, supposed to be mature at 60 days at a height of 20 cm. They were planted June 2. They are now over 5 ft. tall in the middle of Sept. and have not even begun the flowering process. They are an unknown variety and will not mature outdoors.
The second type ordered from them was purple power 2 , described as ready in the beginning  of Sept. I have had this type before, and this is not PP. What I got from them are now between 7 and 9 ft. tall, and appear to be worthless and useless Mexican variety
which have not begun a flowering process even at the end of September.
It is not just the money, the extremely hard work of wilderness growing was entirey wasted this whole year.%3cngry%3cngry
Do not buy anything from this company. You will be ripped off!%3cngry
Chauni View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Chauni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 01:51
Amsterdam Seed Company is a a rip off! You will get seeds, but not anything you have ordered!
yayo View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote yayo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2009 at 01:21
Thanks for the heads up!
Chauni View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Chauni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 01:33
Anyone I can warn about this rip off company is a pleasure.If you go to their map about what works at northern latitudes, they even recommend Northern Lights for Iceland and Canada. This is how rediculous they are. Northern Lights does not work outdoors even at the southern most latitude of Canada , it is just a name.
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 17:27
Thats why I stay with my own breeding qualities, however when needed I always replenish with sensi seeds, and Nirvana, and not once ever been let down, especially this years new purple power grow.

heads up

just got a wii today, that golf and baseball is badass, can not wait for the F1, just call me number one red car, well i will be in the number 1 red car, not my name. I think we all know y name now, say my name, say my name !
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
Nebuchadnezzar View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Nebuchadnezzar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2011 at 13:34
I can second that Amsterdam seed co complaint. I order 30 seeds from them from 3 different stains and I am lucky that I got 1 and Im serious 1 good plant from which to clone from.
Speedy89loc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 16:03
A site called dampkring also fucked 200 e worth seeds from me feckers never sended anything to me ..
J.B. Walton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J.B. Walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2014 at 19:08
Always good to share this info with us speedy!
I always will buy sensi.
Always look at google first if you found another brand.
I google the name and recensie ( thats dutch).
For all types of produkts.
Good and cheap is already a sign...
Succes with your next seeds!
NEW HASH PICTURES In the photogallery!them. New law march 2015: if you have a grow question then send me a private message.
I will give no grow info in public anymore.
Tyrone_Shoelaces View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tyrone_Shoelaces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 04:17
Royal queen seeds got some nice strains
It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
 Post Reply Post Reply