Vaporizer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 20:30
Originally posted by patch

Ahh. well sourced bm, just the same ignition thingy then, or simular.. :)

Really glad to hear its good, going to get one in the next few weeks, just a shame to hear a j's worth is two bowls, but still %3cmbarrass%3cd

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ?

it says they use the same themostat or something.

it pretty small, so to have a bigger chamber i think they would have had to make the unit bigger.

£129 with free p&p.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 20:37
Sweet, were moving now so its on the back burner... But it is the one i am getting.
Thats a good price, would/could u pm me some details ;-) www... :)

Thanks, Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 20:45
guys! phone to UPS FRANCE for my vulcano:they said they dont know! they said they will inquired!? its beurk.the package travel in one day to paris from frankfurt and its in transit in paris for 8 days!!! this is french organisation!! so you have luck! and its make me a litlle bart,patch;jooney...and others.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 22:21
hi. ups "lost definitiv package!" lol a guy have a free vulcano! the best reduction..i will never had! lol. never mind the enterprise send an othr vulc and i will receive( pray!) it in 2 days!!

hey a litlle question: why sensi doesnt send or offer the 220v version?
not in the catalog..!? thanks
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 09:40
We do. It's just out of stock at the moment.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:59
thanks ganja.you should indicate this;because i was prefer to wait and order the vapo and seeds for the reduction..sorry ;its for he next time
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 15:44
yea!! guess what i got?....sara. the vulcano!! so it very nice i will give more details next time.

but i want to know:the temp? i read smokers use it at 110 to 200c degrees. at 190 it make bad to my throat with skunk n1. have you some infos for me to this question tanks
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 21:09
hi sensi don t sell the vulcano at this time now? no good commercial agreement? just for infos if you want. peace
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12