Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vaporizer
    Posted: 10 September 2009 at 20:50
Would anyone like to put some suggestions up for a good vaporizer to get ??

Been smoking a long time but play football and things arn't getting easier if you know what i mean, so looking to lay of tobacco and just vap my stash..

i have been looking and im not sure witch 1, have only ever used a volcano, in a amsterdam coffee shop.. and i was already t-total, %3c3cig%3c3c

i hear the vapor brothers one is good. use's I Quote
"NATURAL MINERAL HEAT SOURCE lab verified safe for inhalation"
Sounds good, but not sure..

Any ideas''

Thanks Patch!
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2009 at 23:08
y test one time the vulcano and that was waouuu!!!then i m waiting for my package with it!! so i will tell you patch.but i think its good but expensive!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 14:56
ive just ordered the i-olite, as sold in the sensi shop, i'll let you know how it is when it arrives %3cmoking

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 16:20
Ty Breizh %3cmoking  yeh they are pricey, but Quality should come first, for a more medicinal methord !

Ah Wicked Bm, i have seen them else where, and cordless ideal! hope they work well its quite a small unit?
looking forward to a report dude :-)

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 21:35
lol im excited like sara for SP seeds!! you will have pics and report about the use of the volc. again and waiting for sat the last day of week!
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 01:33
Ideal, am i right in thinking that the i-olite/i-inhale is made by the same people as the volcano? :s

Would love 1 of these little i-olite dohickys, there cool!!
but how much can you fit in it and where do you buy the gas refills, do you just use a lighter fluid? ?!

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:43
im not sure but i think they(storz et bickel)built only the vulcano.but have a look at this address.i just want have a use in home so i dont look for the iolite.may be is more cheaper than the vulc for accesories and use.but we cant compare.so buy it or test it and choose what you want!! may be look to e.bay or others there are vapo usedbut cheaper!
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 14:20
true, i can get an i-olite for 135 new, or a volcano for 180 used but with new solid valve kit and mouth peices. . . 
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 16:58
found some usefull info on the I-olite, really keen on this now.

iolite Vaporizer is fully fueled by butane gas, one of the most common and affordable combustion fuels in the market to date. Refilling butane content is just as easy as refilling your typical smoking lighter. Typical butane content facilitates about two hours of continuous herb vaporization.

374°F/190°C temperature, ideal for efficient vaporization of any herb or blend. In comparison, iolite Vaporizer is using the same temperature regulator as that used in the Volcano Vaporizer.

Really want one now not sure if i can wait, lol. 135 isnt to bad either so may get one this week!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 17:32
hahaha patch.you cant resist i know. the iolite say/buy me buy me buy me ....NOW! try and enjoy it.hope it s will be more faster for you!.im waiting since one wk this day!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 21:50
my i-olite arrived today %3cool 

and i have to say that im pretty impressed, what i would normally put in a joint fills the chamber twice, and two chambers full gets me nicely stoned. and the best bit is, it leaves no smell when using it, you get a small amount of blue vapour from your mouth when you exhale, but it has no smell, even my non smoking missus is impressed.

i havent smoked indoors since our 3rd kid was born last october, but i can now sit at the pc or watch telly having a suck on the vape %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 23:15
Originally posted by patch

Ideal, am i right in thinking that the i-olite/i-inhale is made by the same people as the volcano? :s

afraid not dude, the i-olite is made in ireland by oglesby and butler ltd, and the volcano is made in germany by stortz and bickel.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2009 at 04:06
Sorry to hear its taking so long to get to you breizh, sure youll enjoy it well when it does arrive though!

Ahh. well sourced bm, just the same ignition thingy then, or simular.. :)

Really glad to hear its good, going to get one in the next few weeks, just a shame to hear a j's worth is two bowls, but still %3cmbarrass%3cd

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ?
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2009 at 17:05
cool shit

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2009 at 20:25
haha :) that would be nice, i have been watching vid's on the tube, and some people breath out smoke and others dont.. ? the liquid drops seem to make it smoke loads, i belive its harmless flavored drops, like a smoke machine uses only on a much smaller scale..

Does your produce much smoke bm ? here you can use it without the centre pin for a stonger use?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>