Sensi Super Skunk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 02:21
in my point of view and I think thats the point of view of many growers in the world, sensi seeds should make a book where all theire sorts are describbed detailled with pics of different stages amd some special hints. that would be a great compendium for all the people who are growing sensi seed strains from newbs. maybee theire going to make much money with that book too.
I would buy it too foor the reason cause im a real fan of sensiseeds and there is no one company who does the same and much new growers dont want to go online register in a forum and read through some douzens of faqs and such a compendium would be worth 50-100£...I definitley would buy it and maybe with some signature of ben dronkers and sensi staff this would be a great product for everyone...sorry I did smoike a lot this evening and I donot find the words in the moment but I think its clear what I mean.

ganja please send this post to sensi seed staff that they might think about and I promise when im backfrom my jack flash strain smoke flash which is excellently by the way, im so stoned Ib was not for years im gonna explain this idea some more
Tooly View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Tooly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 05:26
Wow snoopy that would be a great idea.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:48
hey snoopy great idea! heard ganja? you should smoke harder every days like this snoopy! lol was in such same feeling with super skunk last night!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 13:27
Honestly, there are already so many books on cannabis cultivation already. Will one more with Ben Dronkers' signature really make anything easier for new growers?

I don't think so.

The 3,685 word Basic Cultivation Instructions really does cover all of the basics. IMO, after that it is a matter of gaining practical experience by actually growing plants and unfortunately you can't put that in a book.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 13:57
yep.sara surely reason.but may be that want to mean the infos must be more and more clear and easier to use and understanding .pics and video are good for this too.not so much.in fact.really interest.
this is the reality snoopy and thanks sara to shoot us in the sky!!!...lol
SIDEWAYS View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SIDEWAYS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 13:57
Very true, even without a book all the basics are online once u no what they are ur rdy, and as u gain experience u will build on that, wat works well for one person may not work well for another
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 14:00
agree.the most important is   experiences;;so make them but not alls. cut....
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 16:59
Originally posted by breizh ganja

hey snoopy great idea! heard ganja? you should smoke harder every days like this snoopy! lol was in such same feeling with super skunk last night!

actually I have no regular work...so maybe we can persuade ganja that hes going to speak the company that they give me a job as a product developer with a bureau near a coffeshop in amsterdamm...like first %3cig%3c and then %3cot%20smoki%3cg  = %3cxlamation = $$$

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 17:08
try! the futur is for audacious mens!!..... what is your work speciality? im working in little cleaner society,and privat i rebuilt houses and i rent them! but hav no coffee near! he GANJA,have houses to rebuilt in holland?or cleaning something near amsterdam? you will be a
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 17:09
maybe start by th canabis cup! yeahh! an other dream for me!
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 17:11
Originally posted by sarah louise

Honestly, there are already so many books on cannabis cultivation already. Will one more with Ben Dronkers' signature really make anything easier for new growers?

I don't think so.

The 3,685 word Basic Cultivation Instructions really does cover all of the basics. IMO, after that it is a matter of gaining practical experience by actually growing plants and unfortunately you can't put that in a book.

you know we wanted a book about sensi seeds,about theri history,biographys of the founders, how theyre growing there plants with reportage and pics about their strains and not about cannabis as itself..it muest be a book from sensi and about sensi for sensi clients,just like a look behind the the show..you understand and therefore its amust have that there would be a signature of these guys on their photographs would be great for backside of the cover...have much ideas about that would be great yeah
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2009 at 16:31

try! the futur is for audacious mens!!..... what is your work speciality? im working in little cleaner society,and privat i rebuilt houses and i rent them! but hav no coffee near! he GANJA,have houses to rebuilt in holland?or cleaning something near amsterdam? you will be a

I did an apprenticeshipp as salemen for 3years in cosumer electronic branch and have one year  practically knowledge as a computer scientis but no certificate in that profession: I woulkd take most jobs im not so difficile
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2009 at 16:59
heard this ganja?so may be. ho why icant smoke bud infected by fungus? sorry for thid stupid question snoop.i smoke it one time and it was beurkkk.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2009 at 20:41
Originally posted by snoopy85

you know we wanted a book about sensi seeds,about theri history,biographys of the founders, how theyre growing there plants with reportage and pics about their strains and not about cannabis as itself..it muest be a book from sensi and about sensi for sensi clients,just like a look behind the the show..you understand and therefore its amust have that there would be a signature of these guys on their photographs would be great for backside of the cover...have much ideas about that would be great yeah

never gunna happen dude, lol.

i think the closest to this we may get, will be a dedicated forum section to just sensi strains.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 14:17

heard this ganja?so may be. ho why icant smoke bud infected by fungus? sorry for thid stupid question snoop.i smoke it one time and it was beurkkk.

Put simply, many moulds are toxic to people and can lead to conditions like pneumonia, others can kill you without introducing a secondary infection. That's why you shouldn't smoke mouldy buds.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>