breizhganja first time grow for pleasure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2010 at 22:12
yes.but not totally convinced. not tried too! but seem quite more expansive than good soil mix,surely more feed too. but i MUST try nearly and a few after hydro:not soil at all but also more expansive i think. will see
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2010 at 11:00
watering every 2 days is probably far to much water, cannabis likes the soil to dry right out before being watered.
do you leave them sitting in water in the drip trays? probably over watering, along with overfeed of some nutes, and underfeed of others,ie, (mg).

if you cant master the feeding of mj in soil, then i would advise not to go to hydro until you do. hydro is far less forgiving than soil if you make a mistake, one mistake in soil is easily repairable, but one mistake in hydro could mean no crop, or at best a small crop.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 22:20
hi bart! had problems with PC for week! so i wanted to say" i will try hydro in few years" cause your right hydro is one step up than soil.
so im quite tired this time,can you say what is mg? manganese? sorry may be its stupid suggestion!
and i fell like you i over watered my plant and over feeding too cause use a special fertiliser! like a litlle sorcerer!!
so i repot the plant and wait for no water to the bottom of the pot.
thanks again for comments. cheers alls and
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 00:46
manganese = Mn

magnesium = Mg
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:38
lol sarah i was realy tired last day!! manganese!! what stupid i am!! it will kill plantsd of course!   of course magnesium for life form!! thanks for respond and correct my stupids comments or mistakes how are you? you feel a litlle enervous!? tobaco?!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:52
No worries BG, on the tobacco front... I had half a Cuban cherry cigar about a month ago, but apart there have been no other indulgences. Still sucking on the occasional 2mg nicotine lozenge...  was a bit hard stepping down from the 4mg strength to the 2mg, but not insurmountable. Thanks for asking.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:16
here i am ! there is new pics from my garden for my 2nd really try for growing cannabis!! any comments are welcome!
first: i would like to know whats wrong with the new start for the two first pics? ...passed time to size them!!! cause im really not
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:25
sorry a other try: ok its alright!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:26
first: i would like to know whats wrong with the new start for the two first pics?

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean BG, but congrats on getting started again.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:33
the trunk are tiny or strech?

and others pics of my secret garden:
any comments are welcome to make be better...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:36
there is the litlle one who is not a succes but poor conditions and bad veget time:   this is my dwarf....
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:44
some macro:

all around my house(with the extract air) there is a very good smell!.... cheers!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:49
hi sara i wanted to mean: the trunk of the new plants seems to grow up to faster; and i think there are too tiny!?
the light (mh 250w) is too far of them?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:19
sorry a other best pic for understand :
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 11:56
viewing my own pics and i think: you make all mystakes and you have lots of progress to do ! thanks breizh ganja.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>