breizhganja first time grow for pleasure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 15:27
always good tips ,ganja,thanks! for the next time cause i harvest the plant and the others 2;still 1 NL for 1 wk,after a big clean of the grow room! and lets start again!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 15:33
Watch makers tweezers. Cost about £1.50. They have long thin pointed ends that allow you to reach into the bud and pick your hermy flowers off at the stalk with a minimum of mess. I use them for precise topping aswell. Also if you think pollen has been spilled put your clothes in the wash when your finished working on your grow.

Or just harvest it :)

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 16:19
i had ? 5 plants;all near the harvest except the NL(she will stay 1 more wk) so i decided last day to harvest! but next time when the hermi will appear,i will do like you and ganja said;thanks proteus
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 17:13
yeh thats ideal, a bit of earlie smoke for you!

And Yes Ganja you are correct, just where the pollen feel to, a few branches...
Although where i had a stong fan in my little room it had helped it to spread, but yeah . . . %3cot%20smoki%3cg

Hope its tastie when it dry anywho budwa
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 21:00
hi! guys and girls! some new pics for eyes pleasure!!!:

25 days since the germination at 18/6 light (250w mh)

its time to repot them definitely in 14l pot and go for 10 to 15 days for veget under 400w phillip son T for again 18/6 light.... pics of NL fem from WL and PPP fem from WL......comments are welcome!!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 21:06
now my grow plan from "bio sevia" " new french organic nutriment;and add for the "hapiness of my plants!! any comments are welcomes too!

(and hey i had again only one seed from my only one seed from NL FEM from WL!!!????) cheers!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 20:44
no comments! so i dont know what i must think!
first the transplant is good:
the 4 PPP and the 4 NL alls feminised.near 40 days growing.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 20:48
i dont "dare" to make topic for this but i hope some responses! thanks:
is there spidermites??
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 20:56
lol. looks like you got a proper infestation there :)
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 21:07
damned! shit spiders! i must read the chapter of jorges cervantes book about spider mite treatment!! there is only 7 seeds ,germed since fews days,and a snail kill 2 of them! hate spidermites!!!(thanks proteus for confirmation!)
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 21:25
um.. that was a joke breizh :)  Spidermites dont make webs like that. That thing would probably eat a spidermite if it saw one. It just a baby spider, a nice orange looking one. Its your friend leave it in peace :)
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2010 at 21:55
good observation! the web!!!and quite hugh for an adult spidermite.but the same spider make also web like spidermite.... i hope it a joke ! for me the little french! because last year,had(?) a hugh spidermite invasion in the green house!! but at the end of flower time!! luck.
there are thousands!!oranges spider ;and since last day ;i kill them with my   only hands...yes you could lol!!! i hope they will eat the nasty others!!    and thanks for your humour! i run!! dont forget i grow only 3 and 3 times indoor and outdoor.
always read yours interesting treads and comments;cordialy BG
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 18:22
aaargh! Don't kill real spiders! They are your friends!

Spider mites aren't actually spiders. I felt a bit bad killing them until I found that out. Now I exterminate them with a clear conscience
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 22:10
quilty,i am. ...but they look like spidermite in hugh! and they were thousand and thousand in 3 days! i only saw a drawing of spidermite not a real picture of an adult. ok ganja;i respect as i can the Nature order. peace and respect
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:28
here some pics from secret garden! about 19 to 24 degrees and always near 45 percent for the humidity. 12/12 since 23/042010.nute: biosevia grow and bloom.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 18>