breizhganja first time grow for pleasure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 13:54
Excellent resin covering on those buds, BG!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:04
thanks ganja;its always nice to have support! but i still have poor conditions,but little by little its become good! thanks to all members forum who give good advices;;they will recognise! peace for all and best wishes from france the weather is become good!!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:08
ho; the higher plant at the bottom is THE ONE SEED the NL fem from WL give me(!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:43
Some of the seedlings are a little stretched but nothing to troublesome. Make sure they have breeze and bury the stems a little deeper when you next pot up.

Sweet looking NL too.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:49
hi sara;now i always got fan and extract air;air-in,and good material.
i need to control the good isolation of the grow and bloom rooms ,include the temp rooms;but this will be controled easily.
and im reading the french version of JORGES book(very;very instructive)
now i understanding the feed for the plants,to have good results(not like this times...)(under and over feeded)

the NL;is two times less beautiful and result than the first one!(the luck of the new bee!!) thanks for all
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:52
ho; i forgoted, memory problems!!!. i will bury the youngs plants a litlle more deeper for the bloom stage.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 13:59
somebody can tell me about"double gum" strains infos? and why the white label company cant do like sensi about the style grow? i mean "this strain is for outdoor and this strain is for indoor" ?
thanks for response
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 18:19
a other question with pics: is there a start of male flower? ( in the center of the bud) or the revelation of a hermie?          thanks growers!
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 18:47
Man I saw a pic of an hermie in Icmag and that reminded me of Alien 4 when Ripley entered the 1-7 Room and saw those lab made human and alien mutations!!
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Eule View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Eule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 04:10
looks like hermie flower to me
if its only a few i would remove them carefully

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:05
muhahahaha like ganja laught!! thanks guy i think i will harvest th single plant! cause this is the end of grow time for this room. i will say if i smoke the alien weed!! muhahahaha
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 21:50
i would just cut out the male flowers rather than the whole plant see how the homo goes?? it might come good?? what strain is it?
ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 01:29
Grim %3cuke
Ii had a hermie :(
Dam thing looked like yours with a little flower opening and it was really dusty, Be Carefully with it bud, it is poss to just pik/cut them off :-)
(picking may be best with dampish fingers so any dust will stay squished or stuck between your fingers)
the tiny bit of dust that came of mine put the rest in to seed mode, lol it wasnt good...
but worth trying to keep it going, you have come this far after all.

But good luck dude, hope it holds out for you.
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 12:46
thanks munzy and patch! the decision is taken!:i prefer harvest the plant,even if she was at 1-2 weeks from harvest (see pistils;and i will have a microscope for next time!!) the seed is unknow and i dont know what strain is(probably the last time i grow unknow seeds!)

i will harvest the others plants before time(just a little time(there are since2 months and 1 week in grow)) then i will clean the room ,do better than the last one and prepare the next:

pppx4 nlx4 and the next will be: ind mix. x3 connie chung x4 snowdawg x2 and honneymoon mix. x ?

thanks again guys and all good for you!!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 14:00
Originally posted by patch

the tiny bit of dust that came of mine put the rest in to seed mode, lol it wasnt good...

I might be misunderstanding you, Patch, but pollen only affects plants in the places where it touches receptive pistils. When a pistil receives a grain of pollen, the calyx it's attached to begins to grow a seed.

However, the plant won't be affected except in the places where pollen is received. It's quite possible to pollinate a couple of branches and have the rest of the plant flower normally.

Breizh, you can harvest right away or, as Patch suggests, simply pick out the staminate flowers. Wet fingers will help, as will a light spray or droplet of water directly on the male flowers.
Not only will water help pollen stick to fingers and not escape, water also deactivates pollen and makes it unable to fertilise females.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>