breizhganja first time grow for pleasure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: breizhganja first time grow for pleasure
    Posted: 22 October 2010 at 16:54
hi smokers and thanks for comments!
the WW like "dr greenspoon" was smelly and the most "glue" plant i ever had since SUPER SKUNK lots of leaves to trim but smoking pure hash under my fingers!! harvested cause lots of reasons.
end of the season for me (cause too much weed for....1 year!) gulp!!
but i know the irresistible call of the seeds for next spring!
bubble gum;ss,may be mekong haze;skunk 1.... . have nice grow and i will be around. cheers irmat tchin-tchin;pass the joint! very all thanks for alls .here is good vibes in this forum(except spam,this times!! rrr) and congrat to ganja and sarah for good moderating and advices.to enki for the weed evolution in medicine and laws.
peace for all again,im stoned with the ES of this summer,when im writing this... ho childrens come back to schools..so ...
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
C_weed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote C_weed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2010 at 23:48
Hey breizh! Would it be out of the question to put that WW directly into the ground? It is late in the season, but it really needs more time. And with the greenhouse you can surely make it to november.
I love plants.
Salgado View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Salgado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2010 at 18:03
BG this WW seems strange. The structure is big but the buds don't. And the pistils don't show a mature plant yet. I would give it more time and some N coz it seems to need it.

You made an excellent thread for everyone to enjoy. Waiting for the new one
"Every time I plant a seed, he said kill it before it grow, he said kill them before they grow. And so I shot him down..."
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2010 at 11:51
so news about this WHITE WIDOW:
the tricrhomes are milky!!! yeah. i think i will harvest her this night or tommorow.....any opinion?.
some mould start on 2 buds. somes "balls" of resin seems to turn brown colour...is this normal and what its meaning?? thanks alls and peace

i think i will close this tread of this first try...its enought
so let me your last comments and opinions about it !!!

hera the brown balls i talk:

kenavo !! and
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 00:43
i grow cucumbers and my lad eats em whole he loves em
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 11:13
not cumcumber,only outside.the green house is for oters primary vegetable at the spring season.and for the summer its cataloupe,tomatoes,and weed!
hey rasta i dont like cucumber,im the only one in my litlle family for that and for smoking !! lol have you a other trip for the cotton mouth? i use a mixed fruit juice,but its not really effective. peace
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2010 at 12:48
I love eating cucumbers,
they are great for cotton mouth %3cmile
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2010 at 00:22
did i see cucumber plants? i grow em for my little lad he eats em whole like a banana
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 17:47
thanks jp and snoopy for the kinds words
munzy,you will have smoke report of this plant but you must wait a little time. its holidays for you if you have the same weather: continiously rain during 2 days;24/24,some 1 month of water in 2 days!
somes news: EARLY SKUNK harvested cause no sun ,no progress,and mould starting at somes buds. but a good harvest.pics later.
somes news of the WHITE WIDOW: seem really strange,but normal for this really stressed plant.

for the cantaloupe,with the news paper and bannana skin,its work very well for 2/3 days!!! so i will do the same for the last 4:
as you can see the weather here,the season is for this:

cheers smokers! and best wishes from brittany!! irmat!
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 01:24
I allways love the pics of ur plants cause I think youre one of the guys who really flush and do not give to much fertilizer so all your plant look healthy and spoiled out all nitrogen
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 00:20

yes smoke reports please brother BG i like the look of the bud in the 2nd pic

ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 00:10
looks good to me send some in post our kid lol do sensi do honeymoon mix?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 17:51
special for dutch crunch;sorry for the quality of the pics but what do you think of:

im very impatient to test this unknow HOONEY MOON MIX and this SNOWDAWG
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 00:12
lol ya ffeckin mad i like it
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 12:57
lol munzy and jp !! dont forget im french,so we have somes beautiful snails.....and they are very slowly ! lol then i pick up tthose in my garden and around,and others frenchs pay me for that and they EAT them!! . sometimes i practice race with my childs with snails.....very funny.    the frogs become quite rare in the country... .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>