breizhganja first time grow for pleasure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: breizhganja first time grow for pleasure
    Posted: 07 September 2009 at 13:45
just litlle pics of my indoor garden for this season.for the pleasure of my eyes and the others growers ,i hope.this time my mind is green,and full of others colours.the peace is here!! no pretention for this pics just say: we can do it! enjoy
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 13:55
so:1,2,3 pics is PPP from WL fem,harvest in few time. 4,5, is super skunk from sensi.harvest this night. 6 is NL from WL fem saved from the fungus with low loss.(thanks sara and snoopy). 7 is two ss clones from sensi. harvest this night. 8,9,10 are buds clones ss. 11,12 ss buds. 13,14,15 ss buds of the two clones. to be continued....
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:22
the results but with no weight infos.the modest harvest which will make me smoked for the autum and winter!!oups litlle problems of sizes for pics! but this is skunk n1 result for THE big bud.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:43
the result of NL fem from sensi: enjoy
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:45
so tired now next...to be continued if i can (ganja)?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 14:53
Excellent buds for a first time grow, Breizh!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 16:20
Wonderful stuff mate. That white label power plant looks very nice. It's been one of my favourite smokes the last few months, my friend has a cutting of it. Really beautiful, strong smell and flavour, plenty potent too i'd say. The NL also looks very nice. Top drawer stuff dude, well impressed.
Green-Thumb Growing
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 17:48
Nice work man.

%3clap
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 20:34
first time i will taste the famous nl! and i will tell you the effect in few weeks of the ppp! thanks alls alibaba;ganjaand solid opc;
so the pics of supper skunk and ss clones now:
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 20:46
first is ssbig bud size,2 is big bud of the ss;3 and 4 are buds from the ss.   continue....
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 20:51
practice the 50/50 colour pistils:cause poor condition air (in and out,so low humidy) i prefer harvest alls except the ppp and this ss with the advices of fews menbers(50/50 pistils) for having some "high" with the ss.sorry
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2009 at 21:11
now first time super skunk CLONES (2): 1and 2 are harvest of the two clones. 3 and 4 are bbuds of ss clones. 5 is bb ss zoom. 6 nd 7 are buds sizes.(it hard to wwrite now cause ). and 8 is zooom...of clone ss.oufff. the end for today and good night and days for alls!!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 21:50
hi alls! smokers.new of my green house.strech plant but disturbing by growing long time indoor and put in greenhouse too late at the saison.but its like this.
    have 2 questions: yellow leaves means end of season or not enough nutriment?
                      this litlle black(?)what s this? spidermites?
thanks for response and have peace minder
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 00:19
What a great first grow, lovely buds BG. %3clap

The one in the greenhouse could probably use a little nitrogen, she looks like she has a bit longer to go before she is finished. It could be spidermites, but I would prefer to see a pic of the top side of the affected leaves to be sure.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 09:03
hi! you are too much nice sara!but its a quite poor result;but im satisfy for instance. in few years past in this green house put 6 ss from sensi directly in the earth: more than 2,5m hight with a"trunk?" like my harm diam.result: near 3kg! yes you read well;harvest.not buying shit during 1 years and had no bill to pay this years!

nitrogen...ok near my green house ;get 4chickens(for eggs;recycling;and good fertiliser!) im near the ocean for guano and sea plants andsea animals for calc and fert. so where i can find nitro in the nature for my plant sara? thank again for always respond to my silly question!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>