what happened to my seeds???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what happened to my seeds???
    Posted: 02 September 2009 at 21:59
hi there
ive been growing now for many times and I never had problems with seeds and their germination but last week I wanted to start a new grow with some seeds. I started with 5xafghan kush from white label 2x strawberry and 3xpower flower from royal queen seeds. after 36 hours I was still a very lucky guy cause all the seeds except the strawberrys were allready on germination, small but good sightable white mainroots so I put them in soil and maked this soil wet. but now this is about 10 days ago and just two of all this planted seeds became to seedlings and dont know what happened to the others..its so strange...yesterday I was looking whats going in that soil and there was too when I bored a little in that soil nothing sightable(I had too from some previous grows seen that there are some how needs up to 2 weeks, but when bored in soil they were found).
what do you think?are they moulded in earth?stolen?
the one thing that I did different was that I bought a heating mat..they in growshop said that especially clones and seedling become much better when use one, but with my clones I had too some problems and there was problem  that mat was overheating and  more than 26 degrees and poorly all my clones died(f***** growshop assistant who told me..)is it possible that too my seedlings were died for that reason or do I have to make some infared beacuse I were sabotaged???

DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 13:22
<there could be plenty of reasons but happened once when I ordered sensi star couple of years ago (they were in 15 in pack)only one cracked open but couldnt brake out so it died.. Somethin happened durin postin package...
 Post Reply Post Reply