Mature?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coux View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote coux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mature?
    Posted: 10 August 2009 at 00:14
Hi guys

I just would like to ask if somebody could estimate the state of maturity of 2 of my plants by checking the fotos. It my first cultivaton and I know it is not easy to estimate this time but maybe somebody could know it.

here the pictures
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="GENERATOR" ="Office.org 3.0 Win32">< ="text/">

Description:

• origine unknow

• 13 weeks old

• Centre of Spain

• between 30 and 40ºC since July / between 20 and 26ºC during the night

• Humidity rate between 30 and 40ºC / It just rained twice last month

• Under sun between 9am and 5pm

• Standard ground

• Watering every 2/3 days till Beginning of July / every 1 or 2 days since July / 1L or 1,5L

• Water vaporisation every 5 days

• Ground:

• pot – 5L

• No fertilizer

1)Plant1

2)Plant2

Thanks for your support
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2009 at 16:18
They're in flowering (partly, at least), but they're nowhere near mature.

It looks like they're in between the stages of growing and flowering.

Advice:

Start feeding them! They need a couple of weeks of growing formula, then flowering formula, or perhaps a flowering formula with a high proportion of nitrogen (N). Don't exceed the dosage recommended by the manufacturer, but start feeding them regularly ASAP.

Pick a spot that gets maximum daily exposure to direct sunlight, put the plants in that spot and leave them there. Don't move them inside at night, don't try to protect them from the sun (but make sure their soil doesn't dry out, of course).

By October or so, you could have some proper buds.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
coux View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote coux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2009 at 19:02
Thanks ganja for your answer. I thought it would be ready much earlier but if you said october. Let´s wait till october.
I ve just 3 questions:
- What is growing formula? a fertilizer? Aren´t they in a nice mood?
- A spot? But i have 13 hours sun a day here. Do I really need this spot? What will be the difference?
- Some sheets are standing becoming yellow. Do I ve allways to cut them out? My fear is if i am carrying doing that, the plant won´t have any sheets any more. :-\

Thanks again

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 11:02
"Under sun between 9am and 5pm"
This made it sound like the plants were being moved, or were in a place where they didn't have direct access to sun all day.
If they have 13 hours of direct sunlight per day, there's no need to find a new place for them. If they're shaded half the day, move them to a sunnier spot.

Don't cut off leaves. If the plant doesn't want them, it will drop them by itself.

Plant food for cannabis (and tomatoes) comes in a growing formula (higher in N) and a flowering (or fruiting) formula (higher in P and K). You need something that's got plenty of all three nutrients, I think.

Also, make sure there's no light reaching this plant during its dark phase.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply