just a quick question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
good12 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote good12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just a quick question
    Posted: 25 July 2009 at 05:00

Hay,I'm about to start to set up my first grow room %3cot%20smoki%3cg,got all the equipment on order and things. But i got a quick question.

the space is about 6 feet by 3 feet and i got 2 400 w  High Pressure Sodium lights for the space so how many plants do you think i can get in there? i was thinking about 8 to 10 ?

thanks %3cmile

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 09:31
you need to decide what size pots you will be using for flowering your girls in, then work out how many of them you can fit into the floorspace of your growroom.

i hope you have some very good extraction, as 2 x 400w hps in that size space will make a lot of heat.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
good12 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote good12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 09:53
i am going to use 15 liter pots that are 32.5 cm in diameter
i was just thinking more in the way how much thay would bush out so thay don't overlap to much
and for extraction i got a extraction fan and filter kit that can take out 175m3/hour plus just a normal fan to circulate the air abit so that should be ok

do you think 1 600 w would be more suitable??

thanks

alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 16:07
i think if you have not ordered the lights yet which i recall you have orderd everything, i would go with the 600hps for that size space, BM is right 2 400's will be quite hot you dont want to toast them.

good luck
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
good12 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote good12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 23:04

ok thanks for the help. i have ordered most or the equipment but i'll try and ring up and see it i can cancel them or do a swap or something.%3crmmif not i'll just sell them and buy a 600 w i just want to make sure i got the best set up pos.

thanks for the help %3cmile
 Post Reply Post Reply