My Baby is Dying!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mamalu View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mamalu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Baby is Dying!!!!
    Posted: 25 July 2009 at 02:37
Oh my god you guys!! Please help!! I have never grown kush before or anything at that. I got her as a gift and I have tried to care for her as best as I can. She is a about 4-5 weeks old OG Kush and She started off Yellowing her leaves and eventually some fell off. I went to walmart, bought a (Please remember, I know nothing but want it to survive!) light of 1600 lumens regular florescent light. I water her every other day with distilled water and give her plant food when I do. Miracle All purpose. She is next to my white rhino, and that is looks like she is doing fine. They are together in my closet with only that one light and a fan. Please tell me what I need to do!!!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 02:55
Can you get a picture? Bit hard to tell without seeing it. If it's just plain old yellowing of the leaf, it needs more nitrogen. Not sure what the NPK of your miracle grow stuff is, might be worth getting some dedicated veg and flowering nutes.

On the other hand, if it's more yellowing at the tips and edges, it might be too much food. So i can really tell unless i see the thing unfortunatly.
Green-Thumb Growing
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 03:42
i went of miricle grow after hearing it could have nasty carsnagenicsin it,
tomato plant food can be ok...  although i agree with solidpc dedicated veg/flower nuts is the way forward..
and urine contains high nitrigen...
but i have red you only need a tiny amount... not tried it mind... lol

Try gettin pics up man..
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 09:35
im with solid, you need to post some pics, of the whole plant, and of the affected area.

patch is right, miracle grow is shite, get some dedicated veg and flower nutes as solid said.

urine also has ammonia in it, (i would assume thats bad for plants).

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply