jus some buds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jus some buds
    Posted: 20 July 2009 at 23:06

hi,
 just a few pics of a grow im doin at the mo, pics look a bit yellowish due to the hps been on. hope you like them.

cc   %3coint
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 10:56
Looks great. Middle pic looks nice and fat. What strain/strains have you got.

Respect.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 12:41
hi skunkfunk,

the first pic is from my DNA Rocklock the second pic is from BIG BUDDA G=BOMB third pic is all of them together also got 3 white widow in there aswell but they only a few weeks into flower atm. cant wait smoke them, both look tasty and started to stink a bit.

c u cc %3coint
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 21:32
Hello cashcrop,

I like Rocklock a fine example of a potent indica, nice big resin heads and frosty. Puts you right out after just a little smoke a bit harsh and then heavy red eye. I enjoyed growing that not so long ago.

But I do like the look of the G-Bomb. Looks a great yielder. Then you got the white widow.

Really nice looking plants and nice variation. Good one. %3coint
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 00:38
hi, skunkfunk

first 2 pics of my two biggest RL and some of the gbomb in the last pic first time grow of these strains so hopin for some good results.

cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 02:26
3xDna Rocklock about 3weeks to go some yellowing going on but still green i ant really that fussed this later in the stages of flower, nice plants tho has many side shoots and big main colas but i think this would be an ideal sog grow or a scrog grow thc pretty cool it seems to just glisten from off the buds

1xBigbudda G Bomb starting to turn a lil orange hard dense buds from all g's this is a plant i would grow again cant see the stem at all the buds just cover it very uniform bud structure thc is sticky to the touch of the bud also has a nice lemony sweet smell to it.

%3co%20highcc

patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 18:14
Hay dude, nice plants!

you have a Simular size room to me:) like the sound of "the lemony smell"
Good luck man,
Patch

P.s DONT TOUCH THOSE BUD'S!  (might make them brown up prematurly..) %3colling%20one
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 00:32
looking good cc %3cool

love the look of that g-bomb mate, whats the genetics of it?

BM %3ceed%20leaf

I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2009 at 03:32
patch, thanks%3chumbs%20Up what size room have you got? im growing in the 1.2x2.4x2.0 i think it is the xxl budbox not sure but its hell of a tent lol? soon to be downgraded to my smaller budbox that i used before as i need the space for a while, still get a decent yield from a 1.2x1.2x2.0 budbox using a 400hps or a 600hps.

hey bartman,
the G bomb is an awsome plant rockhard buds and look really potent but the proof will be in the smoking %3co%20high as for the genetics it says, Parents:UK G-Force Clone only (selfed) from bigbuddha website, sounds good to me but never seen a uk-gforce in action lol%3cig%3c so ill settle with this.
wouldnt mind tho trying the G-Force from the Flyng Dutchman looks interesting with nice yields.
1st pic gbomb                          2nd pic one at the front and 1 at the back both g-bomb

DNA RockLock                          WhiteWidow ,1 of three plants.

cc %3coint

theof View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote theof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2009 at 10:22

very very nice and healthy mate seems to me that you kwow what you are doing.hope this makes you a good yield at the end.but tell me whats your best yield in the xlbudbox and what equipment you use?

THEOF
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2009 at 03:08
hi theof,%3c3chumbs%3c20Up

could not tell you the yield of my crops as i never weigh them,keeps me in smoke for a bit mind,%3c3cig%3c3c i could tell you i get this and i get that but this will differ from everyone that grows cannabis, i would sacrifice yield for a good flavored bud esp if the tin was run dry. thanks for lookin in dude.

jut a few pics of the rock lock i chopped today.

cc %3c3coint

Post Reply Post Reply