yellow leaves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
samstranky View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote samstranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yellow leaves
    Posted: 19 July 2009 at 08:50
hey everyone, in need of some help with my baby, 4 weeks into the 12/12 and most of the leaves are turning yellow, is this a cause for concern. guna try some baby bio,only a splash though. the buds are big and green. help me please. x
Smot_Poker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Smot_Poker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 12:34
Might want to post up some pictures and some more info, like what are you growing in soil or hydro, what fertilizer, that sort of thing. The more info you can give the more likely you are to get some help.
Confidence - The feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote samstranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 19:26
were growing in soil, with no fertilizer!
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote samstranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 19:38
not sure how to get pictures up, have 2 that might help..
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 21:18
Yeah picture's would help. But you say your growing in soil with no fertilizers. Soil will need supplemental feeding once the nutrients in the soil have been used, usually after 3 weeks if growing indoors. Also what pot size are they in and how far in veg are they?? Again this could mean they is rootbound and need potting up to bigger pots with fresh soil.

Don't know your location but I find bio bizz nutrients work well as do canna nutrients. Or if you don't want to go to a hydro store to get those then garden centre's sell a good soil feed called chempak. These come in chempak 2 for growing/veg, then when ready to bloom chempak 4 for flowering, easy to use with good results. Also if they have suffered with a bit of stress then get some maxicrop seaweed extract, just follow instructions.

See if you can get the pic's up though. Then see what others say.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote samstranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 08:39
i have some pics, but not sure how to upload them? il searsc online for them nutriants. and is it ok to repot it so far along? it was in veg for 62 days, now on flowering 4 weeks on thursday.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 20:20
its a bit late to repot really, what size pots are they in?

it sounds like they are in need of all nutes, n-p and k, get yourself some bio bizz grow and bio bizz bloom and feed them 5ml per litre of each, and see if they start greening up, if they dont then continue that feed in every watering until they do green back up. then you can reduce the grow to 2ml per litre, and get some bloom stimulator, and even some sort of pk booster too.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote samstranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 22:19
not sure what size cm wise there in,bout as big as a dinner plate.. can i buy these nuts of the internet? thanks x
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 10:50
Didn't realize they were 4 weeks into flowering. Start bloom and grow nutrients, you can find loads on the internet, make sure they are for soil though. Also a plant tonic of some sort will help alonside the bloom nutrients. Like I said maxicrop seaweed extract is brilliant, but you might find something similar on the internet.

Just type in hydroponics and your country in the search box. If your in Europe and on a budget then my other suggestion would be to go to a local garden store and look for the chempak range, you'll need chempak 4 and for the last 2 weeks before flush chempak 8. Me and a few grower's have been getting great result's from those nutrients with no deficiancy's also used in conjunction with the maxicrop seaweed extract. Also like bartmanuk we have used bio bizz nutrients alongside maxicrop seaweed extract and thats foolproof with great results.

Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote samstranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 15:11
i found the bio bizz grow online, ordered it today! can u tell me how to post pics, and il kep u posted!! thanks alot everyone xx
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 18:41
Hay samStranky,

You can just upload images in your member controll panel up the top here then go to manage files..
As its nice to have some saved on your profile...
or by clicking the little tree in full post editor.
Although i find sensi a lil slow,

As reguards to posting pictures this is how i do it!

Firstly know where your pictures are, I.e Desktop,
then go to imageshack (http://imageshack.us/) 
then it will open the upload page,
Click browse and select desktop and pic the pictures you want to upload,
next underneath you can select image size 320x240 or 640x480 are good!
just click upload! the picture will open in a new window keep clicking the image until it is just the image in the window the site address you now see at the top is your picture,
copy the address and then open sensi in either a new tab or another window,

Nearly there!

with sensi open go to your post i.e this page, at the bottom where you would write your quick reply click the arrow to open full reply editor, then at the top there is another little tab/button to add picture (insert image, looks like a little tree!
 it will open a new window but dont panic this is good, just enter that image url/ address you copyed earlier in the url field, (with left click copy/paste)
now press the preview button to see the image then when ya happy press ok that window will close and hay presto your done!

P.s. I open imageshack in a seperate Tab and simultaneously uplaod phots while i switch back and type out my post ^^

All the best, any questions just ask, Patch %3c3cxlamation
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote samstranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 19:21
thanks im guna give it a bash first thing as the baby is :) sam x
 Post Reply Post Reply