i dont like cricket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 14:11
Yea, top tune that. Loved it since i was a kid.

I actually like cricket alot, and have been lucky enough to be very close to where the first test was played. I thought the drama on the final day was cracking. We snatched a draw from the jaws of defeat. Only in a cricket match can you play for 5 days and end in a draw, I effing love it, it's so laid back.

Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 14:28

i thought we were in for a whipping lol did you get to go to the test solidopc??? loved it to see aussie captain whinging about losing the match haha thought he was going to start blurting . life is unfair if you dont like cricket and the money thats in sport hey get over it life goes on%3cig%3c

ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 17:47
It was £70-80 a ticket to actually get a days ticket. My mate had one for saturday lol, and it rained near all day. So he pretty much lost out. I did the sensible thing and watched it from a bar stool. lol.
Green-Thumb Growing
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 18:13
Originally posted by patch

RoFl.
i knew it wouldn't take long for someone to see that and put a comment in about it, %3c3crea%3c3cy

Well the country didn't drop out of the sky 221 years ago and although you lot tried very hard when you turned up to exterminate the evidence... you didn't quite manage to finish the job.

Originally posted by Solidopc

Yea, top tune that. Loved it since i was a kid.

lol that was in the charts long before you were a twinkle in your old man's eye.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 19:21
early 70s i think 73 im guessing, i was a pain in the arse rather than a twinkle in my old mans eye%3congue lol.
ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 21:30
i was a twinkle ;D
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12