i dont like cricket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i dont like cricket
    Posted: 11 July 2009 at 22:43
well here we are yet again being shown how to play our own game what the feck is going on? got to take your hat off to the dingos ,%3cig%3crippa mate
ANDWHAT
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 04:00
Does that mean we have creamed you lot again?

I like cricket so little that I don't even know who is playing... and that's skip rather than dingo.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 10:27

lol you call us pommes we call you dingos and it looks like you will win the first test at cardiff, first blood to the skipping dingos but it aint over till the fat cow sings%3cig%3c anyways i salute you aussies fair play you can play cricket

ANDWHAT
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 11:44
LOL traditionally it's Pom, not Pomme, short for 'pomegranate'.

The best thing about this time of year is that the cricket is so far away the live telecasts don't interfere with civilised viewing hours.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:07
civilised viewing?? i didnt realise "nieghbours" was civilised lol
ANDWHAT
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:27
Only the pommy immigrants watch that. :P
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:29
Anyway I'm not a dingo or a skip... I'm actually a turtle girl, totally different ethnic background to what you've assumed.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 12:57
im not assuming anything, just a bit of banter. peace , love and respect%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 15:05
No worries Munzy, I just don't get into sporting nationalism. It doesn't really matter to me who is the best at hitting a little ball.
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 15:42
An umpire got killed by that little ball. Hit him full on the head, died before he got to hospital. Happened last week. I don't play cricket because the ball is so heavy, the last time I did I skipped out of the way of the dangerous thing, it smashed down the wickets and I was glad to be out......I got boooed too LOL
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 15:49
pmsl skunkfunk%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
jimmygrewsome View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote jimmygrewsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 20:08
Hear hear! I'm with Sarah on this one!! I get soooooooo bored listening to everyone banging on about sport!
It's even worse being an aussie living in the UK! Everyone assumes you go to sleep with a cricket bat under your arm and use a rugby ball for a pillow!!
Too many players payed too much money for being able to kick/hit a ball! Disgusting when you compare the salaries of these "professionals" with those who contribute something real to society, like teachers or nurses who are forever fighting for a decent wage? I don"t have to think about who"s thrashing who whenever australia and england are butting heads in some dreary sporting event because predictably whenever england are on top I am forever bombarded with the usual witticisms about how terribly crap australia are at said sport, I do know when australia must be winning as I don"t hear a thing from anyone, not even acknowledgment there is a competition being played!!
Sorry if this offends anyone.
JGS
Only users lose drugs.
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 21:40
LOL, funny topic, not a cricket fan or many other sports for that matter,
Unless it's F1 Or World Rally Champs then its a different matter!

On the subject of aussies and english im really not bias, my mum lives in sydney my uncle in brisbane and im here in rainy old england!
And the two are the best country's with the best people %3coving%20it

(although australia is made of our old criminals) hehe

and skunkfunk i agree not cool having that ball thrown at you! balls kill, kid's!
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 22:27
Originally posted by patch

(although australia is made of our old criminals) hehe

Not quite, my family were here 40,000 years before any Europeans happened to bump into the continent.

patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 22:46
RoFl.
i knew it wouldn't take long for someone to see that and put a comment in about it, %3crea%3cy

I know and agree, although it is funnie to think that we used to ship all the naughty people over there, although i wouldn't have minded that, like being forced to go on a holiday! haha

And just looking at the title "i Dont Like Cricket" i have a song stuck in my head now, anyone know Dreadlock Holiday by 10cc? great song!

Luv all patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>