Lowryder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stonedgrower View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote stonedgrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lowryder
    Posted: 09 July 2009 at 13:56
I am a 8 year grower that has only grown in hydro. I recently started a lowryder feminized afghan kush grow in an auto pot with 2 gal containers. This is my first grow that is not hydro and first with lowryder. I used pro soil with 2 tsp of bat guano for grow and 2 tsp. of bat guano bloom when I mixed the soil. I also have happy plant cnb tabs inserted into the root zone. The plant looks great and is growing fine. However at 32 days there are no pre-flowers. I was wondering if anyone knows about these plants and can tell me if this is normal or something is wrong.

Any help would be appreciated,

Stoned Grower
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 06:26
What is your light cycle?
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 11:37
Not grown an autoflowerer before but I've researched it, because I have some in the fridge for a future project. Apparantly low temp's stop's the flowering process as doe's growing them 12/12.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote stonedgrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 18:12
I'm growing them on an 18 / 6 light cycle. They are auto-flowering so I don't think the light cycle is the problem. The temp is at 82 degrees during the light cycle and 68 degrees at night. Maybe they are just slower than others. I've grown lowlife without problems. This is my first soil based grow. Using good quality bat and seabird guano, have to wait and see what develops.

stonedgrower
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 23:57
yeh i have seen these grown by a friend good results to,
same light cycle of 18/6 and after 50 day's his started the flowering and fast growing bud's,
In my mind normal fem seed's can get going much faster but not seen bud's form as quick as the auto flowers,

Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 13:27
You can mess up lowriders wit light cycles what do you think fully flowered 74cm lowryder with six leaves with six buds plus top bud dried 1,5 grams (49days from seed) and 7cm with two leaves and top bud dried 0,2. I dont fully remember light cycles I used but never 24/7 I started 18/6 and I recall after about two weeks I put Sour Jack 12/12 so the lows went at same. Little experiement... You can grow almost a meter long northern wit same time as autoflowered lows example. Theyre good outdoor plants but I dont like indoor growin them
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote stonedgrower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2009 at 01:09
Thanks for the input guys I finally see female pre-flowers. This is a lot slower than lowlife I've grown. I went 59 days from seed to harvest and had 90 grams dried bud. I will see how these grow in the autopots. I might do the next grow in my hydro setup to see if the results are different.

stonedgrower

Post Reply Post Reply