Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nutes
    Posted: 03 July 2009 at 02:23
hello everyone im looking for some advice on nutes for flowering.should i still feed some grow nutes with flowering nutes? my plants on 12/12 for 10 days and they starting to show some white pistils.i have organic iguana juice grow 3-1-3 and hammer head pk 9/18.plants doing fine at the moment with no probs.they are the church from gh.any help would be great.thanks.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2009 at 04:26
I give grow nutes throughout the flowering cycle. I use nutes which are designed for this though. I'd certaunly give them some during the first few weeks of flowering. As that is often when the plant starts to yellow up. If things are going well as you have them, and the plant looks healthy, id just carry on as you are. If the plant is healthy and happy, it will produce nice buds for you.
Green-Thumb Growing
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2009 at 17:34

thanks for repling solid,so should i give the different nutes seperatly?wot i mean is should i just feed grow nutes in one feed then bloom nutes in the next or mix some of both in the one feed?up until the the last watering i was just giving them the iguana juice then last time i gave them 1ml per liter of the hammerhead and no grow nutes.they 13days on 12/12 now and all have white pistils.i just dont want to feck things up at this stage.thanks for ur help dude!

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2009 at 22:19
Yeah good advise from solid. I also give my plants at the switch to 12/12 grow nutes for 3 weeks, then bloom nutes for the rest of the cycle. Noticed it reduce's stretch and later on in flowering, like about six weeks I don't get any premature yellowing leaves, and they stay pretty much nice and green until the flush.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 16:01
nice one skunkfunk ill do that.thanks for ur help.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 03:30

HELP!!!!! I found a hermie today in my growroom.Dont have a camera to post pics but it deffo a hermie.It looks exactly like the pics on these forums white hairs at top of plant and balls on other parts.Greenhouse garantee 100% hermie free!Dont think so. I rang shop i bought them from and he gave me a full refund, only against another gh pack of seeds tho.So i got a pack of gh cheese for my next grow!Fair play to fella in shop.Is there any hope for the hermie or should i just chuck it out?

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 16:06
Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

It depends how many staminate/male flowers there are and at how many locations they appear. The more there are, the more of a full-blown hermie the plant is likely to be.

If there are only a few male flowers, you could try picking them all off and hoping that no more of them appear. This is quite possible as some mostly-female plants will throw out staminate flowers once or twice, then return to producing only female flowers for the rest of their cycle.

If you can keep a close eye on the hermie and check it every day, you could continue flowering it with minimal risk to the other plants. If this seems like too much of a pollen-risk, then cut the hermie.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 06:27

Couldnt get anyone to nuke the place at short notice ganja so i f cked the plant out the back bedroom window instead. think the dog is running round the garden with it right now. not taking any chances on my first grow ill wait till i have a bit more experience before i take on a hermie.ill leave that sh1t to pete burns.

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 09:16
lol at pete burns mate GHS are rubbish IMO wouldnt waste time money effort growing their beans%3chumbs%20Down
ANDWHAT
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 17:12
i agree with ya munzy they are pure shite.Ill still grow the pack of their cheese that i have then never again.Have ya heard anything bout gh cheese? Hope its good.GH said their seeds 100% hermie free and that i stressed it end of story.But it didnt get treated any different from the other 4. In fact the one i did stress a bit by topping it is doing the best of remaining 4.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 17:18

GHS cheese is big bhuda cheese, not a bad smoke but no where near the real thing i bet a pound to a pinch of shit you get hermies

ANDWHAT
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 05:42
hope not munzy but i think ur right on this one!Any experience with World of Seeds beans?The local head shop has just started sellin them.I got a cataloge yesterday and they look impressive.The mazar looks like my cup of tea!%3coving%20it
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 23:37
Hay i have Big Budda Femi Blue Cheese munzy, and it looks and smells the bomb!
one of the most potant strains i have ever grown, the amount of thc covering the leave/bud's are imense,
I think some of there seed's are good anyhow!
 still i relise that u have plain cheese.. no idea on this..

My last grow had many hermi's and i had to just be carfull, going around removing as many sack's as i could spot, i still had a few seed's at the end but after planting those seed's the females produced were pure females, not hermis :S maybe luck on that side though..

Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 22:51
Hello every one i finally got a camera so her is some pics.Day 48 in soil under floro's.Its my first attempt so go easy on me!
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 23:26
nice healthy plant well done%3chumbs%20Up
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>