selling industrial hemp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerrin View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote kerrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: selling industrial hemp
    Posted: 22 June 2009 at 13:30
hello all,i live in central france ,imvery much interested in the  sensi seed industrial hemp idea as i have access to some land here ,my question being is there a company or persons  out there that would be interested in buying the hemp from me when it is finished ie; non processed and how would i go about it,  can anybody point me in the  right direction!!  thanks for any answers
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2009 at 15:25
If you're talking about the 'Hempseed Revolution' promotion ... probably not.

The seeds in offer are industrial grade, but from a single (5000 seed) package you probably wouldn't have enough hemp to interest a serious hemp processor. They'd probably want tons of harvested plants to make it worth their while. To produce this much, you'd need a LOT of available alnd and quite a few packets of hempseed.

Also, hemp is quite heavy to transport, so unless you live near a hemp processing facility, there would be little or no economic point in selling it. Not sure if there are any hemp processing plants in France, but I don't think so.

Lastly, selling hemp (or any other agricultural crop) on a medium-to-large scale would probably require a license from your local authority.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply