Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?
    Posted: 04 June 2009 at 22:56
Me I've just smoked some lemony/citrus tasting jack herer. Hadn't had this for along time. Cost me £7 a gram. Very strong High but nice on the body to. %3coving%20it
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 03:10
peter jackson originals with a cup of tea... too early for ganja, just got out of bed.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 10:13
well its only a little after 9am here, and ive got the day off work, so im just rolling a super skunk to go with my tea, lol

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 12:52
I had to do shit today, tomorrow will be different. Current smoke is 2009 triffid. It goes better with beer than the skunk.
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2009 at 23:58
hash hash and more hash. Im sick of it. cant wait till harvest.
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2009 at 18:27
Yeah know about the hash. Mind you squidgy black is back. £5. a gram, very sweet and potent.

Lazy Sunday still on the jack, gonna roll one in a minute. Back to the mad world of work tommorrow.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 04:52
Public Holiday... Happy Birthday Betty!

Celebrating with a sensi skunk/ affie mix %3coint

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 12:17
Damn, I almost forgot about cracker night! It's been many years (and even longer since they actually sold fireworks).

I don't think they celebrate her June birthday on this side on the world. IIRC, June is an 'official' birthday for her, rather than the day she was actaully born.

I'm smoking low-grade 'leftover' ice-o-lator. The stuff that seemed a bit second rate when the best stuff was around, but seems just fine now that full-melt is scarce...
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 16:01
Unfortunately Canberra is the only place left that sells fire works for the Bet's b.day and the old penny banger style of crackers have been illegal for many years... all much too dangerous for Australian's these days.

Smoking? more skunk, affie's finished.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 18:30
im very curious now, who is Betty?

im on the exodus psychosis, flowered for 12 weeks, been smoking it since friday afternoon as pain relief for a minor operation, and i havent needed to take any other form of pain relief in that whole time, marvelous, lol %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 19:05
To give her full title: HRH Betty II, Regina Britannia.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2009 at 21:44
ahh, we celebrate her birthday over here on the 13th this year.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2009 at 20:54
At last my northern lights are cured. very nice and fruity.Can't answer the door though, has a touch of paranoia!!Think I had too much in that spliffLOL
swaisland View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote swaisland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:19
yo skunkfunk ive had some of that      jackherer tastin lemon maaan

its the shit.   love it

but i got a 2.8 gram bag for £20
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 20:13
count yourself lucky man. that same bag would cost 50 euro. 25 five sheets dearer even after the conversion rate.

and it wouldn't be jack either, it's be some crackling looking horse shite which is either cured incorrectly (if at all) or... well there is no or, it's just arse all the time!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>