Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 00:21
Got some white label power plant today from a fellow grower. Really suprised to be frank. I never rated big bud that much, and kind of dismissed growing any of these "commerical" varities out of hand, thinking they would not be as good quality as others.

This power plant is really nice though, has an awesome aroma, really penertrating. Smells a little bit like cheese in a way, but with more fruityness than the honk of cheese. I prefer the smell to be honest. Am considering trying some power plant myself now, it's not half bad.

Green-Thumb Growing
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 11:02
Pure power plant is not only a good smoke but an amazing plant to grow solid. Well vigorous in veg and flower, not as stretchy as the clone only cheese, with fatter buds finnishing quicker too.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 15:30
not smoking anything... lungs full of goo :(
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 15:36
Originally posted by sarah louise

not smoking anything... lungs full of goo :(

Does not sound nice. Perhaps a recipe to ingest some medication. Cannabis is a good bronchilator ( dunno how to spell that ).
Japaholic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Japaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 19:43
%3cluntHand pressed charas from the Indian himalayas%3clunt
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 22:44
Yeah nice smoke....smoking morrocon golden polm...6 quid a gram. Very strong so definatly the good grade hash....I'm gone. %3coving%20it
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:06
hey skunkfunk! don't trepass the 8 miles hight ;you will forgot to breath! i smoking sort of afgani of shit ;cause hemp is dring now!quite good in fact but nothing like any natural hemp! enjoy life inthis time!
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 14:19
what sort of cannabis I realy like is swiss strawberry, its a very pleasant and long lasting flash

breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 15:07
im very novice in differents stains.so strawberry of switzerland have the really tasty of the strawberry fruit? can we order to switzerland from france? thanks and enjoy hemp
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 19:20
Yes breizh ganja, black hash is everywhere now.....not a bad smoke .  But look out for some Super Afghan Hash... that's so good you can still taste the bud and very red eye.

Snoopy85 nice nug shot. Never tried strawberry type strains, but they seem to be popping up everywhere now.

Gonna have a nice Hash coffee for tea tonight....looking forward to it.
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 20:01
Hay up peeps, smoking my unknown weed, its ok.

and skunkfunk whats a Hash coffee??

I dont get hash often, but found making my own easy now and i use the blender method as i have all the items needed with out buyin bubble bag's...
so might try ur hash coffee?

I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 20:17
pan of milk gentley simmering crumble your hash in and wisk untill dissovled, coffee in the cup away you go, hot hash chocolates nice to%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 21:11
It's a classic Munzy. Good one. Must be full fat mil though as it's the fats it dissolves in and helps to digest easy too. Different buzz and long lasting. Had one for tea and I'm like well out there and feel good in the body too.

Lovin it LOL %3celirious
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 22:18
Lol, this sounds ace! going to try now thanks ;)

i only use full fat anywho :) and got some basic blender hash i made so ill try that.. with coffee and cocolate, mocha. hmm
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 00:24
@breize ganja
smell is not really like strawberry fruit but its a very fruity hand heavy bud so you might feel like yiou have a strawberry fruit in you hands.
the strain has a very special and strong flash that users of it like very much so izs a must have seen , growed and smoked. especially when you grow outdoors ots very easy and nearly never it begin to mould even with much rain
if yiu search for typically swiss strawberry the greenhornet seedbank may be very interesting for you

http://seedfinder.eu/Green Hornet - Original Swiss Strawberry.html
http://www.greenhornet.ch

but seems not online at the moment, hope theyre still out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>