Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 16:35
i smoked my last bit of my daytime smoke, marleys collie today, got another to harvest in about 4 days, so it looks like i will have to smoke my skunk#1 or psychosis during the day for the next couple of weeks, oh well, lol %3cmoke%20eye

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2010 at 08:15
Originally posted by Jonney

five years ago. Christ on a bike i rarely have a harvest last five months.

The grower would smoke maybe  2-3 grams a week, so he needs to harvest around 200grams per annum to have enough to cover his needs plus a comfortable 25% safety margin.

OK, each year he plants 3 out in the back paddock, sometimes they are all male, sometimes they get eaten by wombats, cattle or kangaroos, sometimes they flower and reach maturity and are harvested.

Depending on the season he will harvest between 600 and 1,200 grams (1-2 lb) per plant (sativa dominant, seed grown, 2ft tall when planted out into well fertilized, open ground, with a 4 month veg period).

You can see how he ends up with such a pile stashed... he only needs a successful harvest of one plant, once every 3 years to meet his own smoking needs and even he has a higher success rate than that. The pity is that he is a stingy bastard and will sit on kilos of top quality bud until it is not worth smoking, only then he will sell it when the district is drier than the Sahara, so he can name his price. He's an arsehole of epic proportions.

In 2 months time he wont be able to give it away, in the meantime desperate people will give him a hundred bucks a quarter and say thank you for it.

Me? What else could I be smoking? Skunk #1 %3co%20high Now starting on the longer flowered, second cut plant in the evenings to save the early cut for during the day. Numbers 3 and 4 where cut and trimmed yesterday and today and were flowered longer again. All the way to mid June before there will be something other than skunk#1 to smoke... I hope my brain doesn't melt before then.

Careful Barty, skunk in the morning can work a bit like a roundhouse kick to the side of the head and induce a temporary, partial paralysis, of the major skeletal muscles.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
redrooster View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redrooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 16:45
Good morning all, tday I am smoking some g13xburmese bubble hash, really tasty stuff very greasy/melty and perfumy!
Good day to go riding the bike into the forest, spring has finally come, there still is some snow in the forest and all the birdies are singing!

Peace to all, Redrooster
Boom Shankar!
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:14
good recept red! peace with birds!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 09:41
Currently smoking the scraps of PPP that didn't go into the curing jars.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 18:16
smoking psychosis and psychosis bubble cocktails like SL said its like a roundhouse to the side of the head followed by some hammer fists in the nose dont seem to be getting anything done cept sit and stare and contemplate%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
icarusfallen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote icarusfallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 05:07
currently smoking Isis and maple leaf indica
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 23:05
got some cheese ! whoopie

And were moving to a house in 4 months, my own garden and indoor space. :-)

Guess how much i payed for 6Grams of this cheese?
Go on Guess :-)    in pounds please ££

(EDIT:  Sorry only just realised the image was Massive! better now XD )
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 16:02
Hi patch we paying 75-80 euro a quarter but its nothin like that!Whats around my way is just shit weed thats been sprayed with somethin,what i dont know.Got some good hash recently 50euro a q.nice squidgy stuff.Smoking some of my bro's indoor grown jamaican pearl and its fantastic smoke!%3cmoking So what ya pay 50quid?
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 16:54
First guess and bang on the door.. 50 quid it was!
should have 7g really but as its stinking i accepted the loss :-0

Living in europe i would have thought you could just drive to amsterdam and back to get some better stuff? is that even possible i dont know :-)
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 18:03
lol, i wish!I live in ireland so would have to pass thru customs at the ferry port,plus it would take 4days round trip at the very least!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 18:30
haha, sorry didnt realise that irland joined the euro? XD

that would be a mish!!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 02:28
No smokin today... trying out the new cannabis infused olive oil.

patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 03:18
oh yeh, and what do you do with that then ?  Salad dressing ? 
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 16:37
hi alecki hi patch and his family!
smoked this week "white russian" from serious seed from a friend whos practice the "aeroponic" culture: very strong! KUF KUF! my trhoat! but i realised i prefer my weed growed in SOIL!
the WR pic from serious seed i think.
and pic of my NL:

and yeah the cannabis can be add or do a thousand application!! yeppee!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>