Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2009 at 01:22
Thanks Barty, 2 weeks today without a fag. I've tried rolling a really skinny little joint with straight bud, but I just end up coughing the lining off my lungs and I've already cooked up the trim so there is nothing to cut it back with.

The current batch of cookies are mixed trim (skunk, affie, ri) with a bit of triff bud to pad it out. There isn't a whole lot left from my pre b'day harvest, about 10 grams of sensi skunk, so I might just cook it up and stay off the joints until next harvest (4 - 6 weeks).

Have you had a look at the recipe folder? There are a few butter recipes there, if I get motivated I'll add my own to the list.

Smoking - lol NOTHING, just thinking about it.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2009 at 19:39
Good one on giving the  fags up. I'm doing alright without them now but still strung out about it. But I do smoke a bong when the kids are not around and a pipe in me room when they are. It's still smoking and I'm gettin a bit uneasy about it, so when I get a flush of money...rare these day's...I'll get me a vapourizer.

Tonight I'm drinking Turkish Black Hash coffee, made with full fat milk and a chunk of green and blacks 85% chocolate chucked in and stirred well. Just stasrting to come over all warm and buzz like and I know it's gonna be a good night.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2009 at 22:47
Hi all We have moved and finally got the internet on, just ordered an i-inhale, so i will be another non smoking smoker! XD

Im with you skunkfunk ^^ not started cutting the fags out yet, waiting till new year to start for a resalution, and also when my misses is getting me a desktop vaporizer/Vapor Bros/

I feel the admin/moderators should start a new thread As "The Non-Smokers Lounge" soon! hehe

Not growing for a while not the best here, And we have really fricking noisey neighbours above us, need to smoke loads to sleep through it!
Only problem is our now2 month old boy soon gets us up else! Shitter XD

smoking the nearly last of what i had grown its the unknown plant and has matured nicely.. also smelling like piss but not when it burns... like skunk then.

But going to have t start buying again for a while%3cuch not fun at £25 @3.5g dents the old wallet!

Ill be on from time to time but ill be off untill i can grow again ... :(

Peace for now people, Good luck with all ur grows!

P@cH's

X

I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2009 at 01:27
Originally posted by patch

But going to have t start buying again for a while%3c3cuch not fun at £25 @3.5g dents the old wallet!

WB Patch, prices here are the same which is another reason I am not smoking atm... just can't justify the expense on my income.
Smot_Poker View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Smot_Poker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2009 at 13:59

Prices are even worse a bit further north, for that price you'd be lucky to get 2.5g. 

Confidence - The feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 20:06
Went to pickk up some jack herer, but me mate did a secret grow for his own personnal stash of cheese. It was in a jar in his cupboard and I smelt it. Said to me if I could find the jar I could have it....and I found it...so I've got some real cheese ( clone only ).

Tis well high is I....thanks sensi for those skunk #1's back in the day.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2009 at 23:27
Two months tomorrow without tobacco and apart from a couple of grams of haze when I went out to watch the Leonid meteor shower, bugger all ganj either... was supposed to pick up some skunk#1 from a mate but he forgot me and it went out the door with someone else %3cry

He's promised he wont forget me when the next one is ready, so yet another 2-3 weeks of waiting. With any luck I'll have Sensi's skunk #1 for the solstice celebrations.  
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 04:18
Finally... Skunk #1 and no baccy, makes for a very stoned afternoon.
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 04:24
have a nice day sarah!
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 10:13
smoking tobaco with my hemp only.so hard hemp smoker i am; i baught a vapo(vulcano);its a litlle jewels and very interesting;its working.........but i need always a few joints per days!!! so its mind too. smoking PPP and its very hard for me!! i smoke always 1/3 of the join and im very stoned!! take care of this hemp smokers!! cheers alls!
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 10:20
im smoking hindu kush, psychosis, double kush, purpe empress x gooey all through my new roor bong %3cig%3c very nice bit of kit
ANDWHAT
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2009 at 12:15
Looks lovely Munzy.
Originally posted by snoopy85

have a nice day sarah!

Thanks Snoopy. I had to lie down for a couple of hours, but after that I had a productive afternoon.
Originally posted by breizh ganja

smoking PPP and its very hard for me!! i smoke always 1/3 of the join and im very stoned!! take care of this hemp smokers!! cheers alls!

Nice to hear about the PPP, I have a couple of seed plants of this strain growing now, outdoors.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 08:47
Smoking the last of the sample buds now... ppp not real impressed, ok but meh, nothing special, I'll run the clones I have but doubt I'll keep a mother. The skunk#1 on the other hand has been nice, possibly better than the earlier mother I started for the dodgy brothers... but it could just be the difference in growers. Looking forward to seeing what it is like grown from my garden.

After tonight, I'll not be smoking again (unless I bump into someone generous) before I cut my first plant in March. I'll try not to bite off too many heads while I'm dry, apologies in advance if I am a little more tetchy over the next month. 
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 16:52
lol sarah im in the same condition,then you said ,we know. i will not get the ppp to mother plant cause too strong for me and like you said:nothing special ;only for sleeping. i prefer the skunk basic family. listen: i never smoked a real great sativa,may be in few month or a long time ago if thai and "zairoise" are.
be coool use lots of music;fresh air and it will be surfff!!   a+
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 23:53
Mine were free seeds so I don't know if they were even PPP or from what breeder, definitely wasn't that strong, mediocre at best. Didn't quite finish up last night, still have a little for today.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 22>