Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 17:53
hi patch.smoking since 2 days my....PPP fem from WL and....its ahard plant! i tell what ican its...maybe more stronger than the super skunk! a quite tall plant with lots of formed bud even to the lowers branch?!... i usualy cut the leaves of my plants and dont smoke them but here there small and slim leaves cover of resin...to smoke! thanks sensi and WL. oh the smelling:a strange odor of old thea with sugar! delicious!   
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 17:55
Hey Patch thats what I've been getting....good old squidgy black, gold seal too. Should be able to taste a slight taste of bud in the smoke....stronger than the skunk that was on offer and cheaper too ? Also look out for some black hash that is not so squidgy, although bendy and pliable after a little squidging around with yer fingers. Comes in blocks. I got some some last night £35. a quarter. After one joint I could barely move from the sofa real creeper and peaks after 1 or 1 and a half hours, very red eye. Can't smoke it in the day though, would need a nap.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 20:31
smoking from a choice of Ghybrid , psychosis, blue cheese, and bubble hash......aaahhh life can be so nice sometimes%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 22:35
Originally posted by skunkfunk

After one joint I could barely move from the sofa real creeper and peaks after 1 or 1 and a half hours, very red eye. Can't smoke it in the day though, would need a nap.

Absolutely love it!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 01:03
Aye its gold seal, i was monged to Fu**. lmao, and your right there is a strong hiny of bud! my friend payed 25 for an eigth, but can get it for 150 on the Oz, seems expensive but the quality is good.
Wounder if the supply starts out in the same place?! %3cmoking

Another friend wants a 9 bar of solid, been looking for ages but cant find any :(
This maybe to expensive & strong for his needs. . . this isnt my field, not often a hash buyer...

And glad to hear your happy munzy!
Save us a j of the blue cheese%3cink
I have a couple joints left of mine but saving it for the moving celebration, lol.
like the blue cheese so much!
Might grow some normal cheese and blue next grow, but wont be for 6+ months now :(
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 04:43
Originally posted by patch

ahh not a bad idea that! ;)

Still if your going p.o just get postal orders..

So long as the retailer will accept foreign postal orders it's no worries, from here it is card or cash only.

Smoking the usual... Sensi Skunk. Cut little early to make up short fall, starting to think I prefer it a little early as it doesn't paste me to the floor at lunchtime.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 22:05
hi sl.have a good day.hey munzy! lol take care of the birds int the sky...and me too! maybe were flying near the same area!
smoking super skunk and as usual she "calm" alls my suffer...for atime..but its so good... have a pleasant night peoples.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 22:27
What's the aroma and flavour of your superskunk breizh? And is she sensi superskunk?

I found the ss dom ssxnl i had last time a tad too hashy for me in flavour. But the buds were amazing, so dense, no little "chicken bones" and tiny twigs, just puffy, light green buds. If it had a flavour more to my liking, it would have been pretty much perfect for me, as it wad done in 8 weeks too.

Have another one going now, which i think is more nl dom. A bit more leafy, not as stretchy, less dense buds, but more visible resin, and a much nicer, dankier smell. Not so hashy, more weedy and dank, which is nice. Never cloned this one though, so if it is worth keeping i'll have to reveg, which i dont like doing, so would probably just plant more of them to look for another.

Was reading a strain description for a certain seedbanks diesel strain, and they seem to think that the original diesel clone from nyc or wherever it originated, was found in superskunk x northern lights seeds. Which is something i've never heard before, but very interesting. I thought a corss of two great stable strains like these would produce good mothers, but had never heard of that story before. No idea how much truth there is in it.

Anyway, i'm smoking some green poison right now. Sweet, skunky aroma, and earthy skunky flavour. It's not bad weed by a long shot, much better than what ive been buying for the last few months, but it is a bit generic for me. Nothing jumps out at you about it apart from the flowering time, apart from that, it's just decent weed, which is not good enough for me in terms of a mum.

Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 14:52
well i got back from the dam a couple of hours ago, sore feet sore lungs and an empty wallet lol first off all the weed is just mediocre tumble weed no matter where you go ! and the ice-o-later at 50euros a gramm is just plain daylight robbery. so it was a good job that i got in touch with my man in amsterdam who brought me some very nice goodies
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 14:56
the ice-o-lator gives me head rushs and just makes me close my eyes ,beautifull, the bud was a bag of various strains all very nice thats why theres not much left lol excellent day out%3co%20high
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 15:02
also the barneys blue cheese that i grew is better than barneys own blue cheese being sold in the dam not my words but 3 of my mates all said the same thing , so im vey happy its a big compliment for me
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 15:39
nice toheard you done a good trip munzy.
solid;the ss from sensi i get is as usual stong and smelling "piss";each time i roll i clean my cisor! but this time i drying it too fast,then it a litlle too much dry.
but the PPP fem from WL have an odor of honey and old tea.nice
im smoking in this time :PPP; ss;nl;skunk n1.i want more!! test like green poison;cheese,blue;flo;kali;haze;chocolope;connie chung.......

enjoy and at the next time!!
americano View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote americano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2009 at 18:59
white widow mixed with a hawaiian afghani skunk strain, all last years reef, and will get a great thread coming soon. i need 20 foot thai, to give some kudos, and that aint ez gettn.
was that english slang ok, or do i need to speak properly?
I REMAIN
U KYIN SWAN
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2009 at 10:47
Speak how ever you like, I don't think there are any grammar nazis around here Americano.

Smoking... well this might sound strange but I'm not smoking at all.

Trying to kick the tobacco habit and haven't found a replacement for rolling joints, so for now it's nicotine sublingual tabs and canna cookies in the evening.

Lungs feel a lot better at least.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2009 at 19:21

that does sound strange sara, lol

good luck with it tho, i should start getting on my vapouriser a bit more really, but buying duty free ciggies when i went on holiday isnt helping, lol. im down to the last 80 now tho, so i need to start phasing it in from here, till i smoked them all %3co%20high.

what strains you got in the cookies then sara? i need to start thinking about cooking with canna myself, but i havent a clue where to get any recipes.

myself im down to just 3 strains at the moment, ive got some 12 week psychosis, some skunk#1, and some super skunk, the marleys and the jf#5 are all smoked and no more of them for about 4-5 weeks %3cmoke%20eye. but on the plus side, a mate owes me half oz, and hes just harvested some affie#1 %3cool
so tonight im smoking the skunk#1.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>