Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2009 at 18:45
Great Link bartman,
I actually have this and its how i learned of the tulip to start!
Had it for years, a friend printed it off for me :)

Brilliant designs %3clown

And Blackberry ay cheesebeavis! Ooo
never tryed a blackberry muff before :S sounds gd though
im smoking bluecheese again, maybe getting sick of it now! lol
B&H are now selling rolling tobbacco! trying it now, there is gold and silver, i have gold, its between Golden v And Old Holborn. tis different,,,
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2009 at 12:40
thanks for the info about rolling differents fun join patch and bart!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 14:04
A mixture of skunk#1, my affie and a bush sativa a friend brought over... rather interesting, can hardly use the inline spellchecker or distinguish between what I am typing and the odd bits of dirt on the screen... you know it doesn't matter how many times you try and delete that extra punctuation mark, it never goes away if it is dirt on the screen %3chumbs%20Up

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 14:28
Finnished off some pretty shitty street weed last night, not dodgy just badly grown and not cured. Bland in taste and not much stink. Got some Afghani squidgy black hash which is nice.

Well I'll be able to start up growing again as my partner is fed up with the money I'm spending since she stopped me from growing about a year ago. Unfortunatly I'm in for a long break after this afghani. Reckon about 6 months without any personnal smoke. Still good for the tolerance levels and a test of my patience.....but at least I can grow again....damn I cannot wait!
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 14:46
Lmao sarah, no it wont go if it is dirt! :-)        
Don't ya just hate that, think we all get it, ha. %3clown

And nice 1 skunkfunk, they always notice when we spend more, how is that, lol.
sure you'll save £££'s and have nicer, more satisfying smoke :) all the best dude! %3cot%20smoki%3cg

Smoking blue cheese and due to run out any day/hour! have 1 plant still growing, but were due to be moving, so having to wait before more are started, worst thing is we might be moving to a block of flats so not sure how ill get awy with growing so well :(
Patch %3cngry
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 13:56
It was that sort of a night Patch, dirt on the screen tripped me up 3  times before I made the connection and cleaned the screen. Damn shame you have to move %3c3cnhappy

Good to here your partner has relented Skunkfunk. Hopefully watching your plants grow will help soften the absence of smokables.

edit - smoking sensi skunk tonight... will be the regular diet for a while.
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 19:51
Yeah hope you find a spot in the flat patch to keep it up and growing. Maybe you will have to think of a smaller grow like me.

Just finnishing off me little cab sarah Lou. Got 4 x 200watt envirolites for a metre square grow. Not my usual setup so I'll be asking question's for sure. ShivaSkunk fem's will be the first in there. Also got some Aurora Indica from "eh hem" Nirvana.

Smoking some seriously strong Afghani Hash, which should last the next month out.
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 20:01
Smoking some sensi seeds afghani 1.

Lovely smoke, pure couch lock!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Cheesebeavis View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cheesebeavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2009 at 03:02
%3ceed%20leafGood news and bad news%3ceed%20leaf: First the good news. %3colling%20one Just got ahold of some Orange bud and as always there is a god!! Now for the bad news: %3cxlamationFOR THOES WITH WEAK STOMACHS PLEASE STOP READING NOW!!!%3cxlamation My good friend had 5 White widow 2 Blueberry and 2 Skunk #1 haze ripped outa his backyard!!! (throwing up all over the place) what is the world comin too when you cant raise 9 beautiful girls in your backyard anymore! its a shame!!!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2009 at 03:44
I'm smoking a strain i am going to buy soon, as i like it so much. Lemon Skunk. Really like this weed, and i'll be puffing it until my green poison is dry. I am going to go for the dna lemon skunk rather than gh, but i might also try gh super lemon haze, as i keep hearing it is very very good.

My next order for seeds is 100% going to be from a single seed site my mate used now, as after seeing the results from his, and listening to others who have used them, i'm sure they are legit. Going to have some exciting strains on the go, not usually within my price range some of them.
Green-Thumb Growing
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 14:18
Seems that my order WWxBB isnt comin feck I sent cash in envelope, postmans has sticky fingers sometimes maybe or does anyone know takes ALIEN GROWSHOP cash in envelope orders anymore?? My NL5 is missin somewhere too.. Custom? Dont know, good thing I took cuttings my sweet BJ so they're next. Harvested three BJs yesterday got 200g smoke but next time Ill top BJs for better yield one is topped three times and two others two times. Im tryin to find a best way for SOG usin BJ.%3cool  
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2009 at 17:11
Ahhh not cash in an envolope! sorry to say you must be mad, postal orders, or cheques maybe but NEVER send cash! lol its a rule of thumb dude, and yea postmen do have sticky fingers :(
Sorry to hear this happend to you man %3cinch

Smoking the unkown plant i grew from random seed, good smoke but stalky as hell!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 11:53
I know money can disappear on way but thats the risk I take and 90% has arrived diffrent places like sensi for as long as ordered thats long. But does it delivery anymore or what?
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 14:00
If you are going to pay cash, use registered post. 
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2009 at 17:19
ahh not a bad idea that! ;)

Still if your going p.o just get postal orders..

Friends got some squidgy black, tis nice, ment to be gold seal, can you tell by the way it bubbles how gooder quality it is ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 22>