Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's the smokers lounge what you smoking?
    Posted: 24 July 2011 at 09:19
I've reached the bottom of the bag swiss miss... well it was more like a small pillow than a bag, but still have got down to the to crumbs. Probably a good time for a break anyway with this shitty cold.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 23:06

Ok long overdue smoke report. Appologies for the poor image was from phone i will try and replace it with something better as it fails to capture the true beauty of these buds %3c3c3cig%3c3c3c This is the plant i called hashy jack. This plant had very little smell when growing and even when harvested still didnt smell much. After some months curing (i dunno how long exacly) its got a lovely perfume, difficult to describe. When the buds are broken up there are notes of lavender and liquorish. This is extreamly sticky weed, everybody comments on it. Roasted on number 5 on the volcano, i really ought to have used a clean bag but whatever %3c3co%3c20high The inhale is a nice sharp lavender, little bit woody, sour and almost soapy on the exhale. Bit of a woody aftertaste left in the mouth aswell. Its not overly tasty tbh but nothing to moan about by any means. My grow started to get a bit hot, so i cut this perhaps a little earlier than i normally would have, this has taught me the value of an early cut (50% red hairs) and a good cure which i would reccomend people try if they dont do it already. It starts out with a nice rush up, was a little bit edgy to start with but its mellowed very well with the cure. I can feel my heart banging %3c3c3cool Its not at all mongy but im not going to get up and do anything on this. After some time it leaves a nice warmth across the chest, so very relaxing %3c3c3cig%3c3c3c and it lasts, 2 to 4 hours i kid you not. I think that is the real stand out point of this stuff, altho if your havng a sesh probably nobody would even notice. Its a nice all over buzz aswell compared to my WD which is very centered. My hands feel a bit rubbery %3c3c3clown It seriously drys the mouth. I have filled the bag 3 or 4 (lol not sure) times now and its still topping up my high. I probably should have done this before i roasted the weed but this is what came out the volcano........

Yeah, not much to complain about here. Wish i had kept this plant tbh i can only imagine what might have been on 2nd and 3rd grows. Its not the strongest weed i ever smoked, its nowhere near the mad buzz i got off that thai, but its perhaps a bit more enjoyable in some ways. I have to say as a bit of a sceptic i probably would put my hand in my pocket and pay the big bucks for another pack of this if it came about in the future that i started growing again. Family guy starwars episodes are on and im fked.. %3c3coving%3c20it

potheadrob View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote potheadrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 05:56
this is what ive ben getting latley always fire and different every week
here in fla the indoor grow capitol%3cig%3c
potheadrob View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote potheadrob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2011 at 04:49
this is what im smokin on
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 00:45
Random indica dom... nearing the bottom of the bag and heading for a little break.
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 22:37
phwoa, the megan fox of trichomes!

Tooting on a nice creme caramel bud a mate gave me. stronger than i expected.
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:58

the above picture is what i call... polm.... really fluffy when crumbled, no need to burn it of the block it crumbles straight off and into a rizla by hand

TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 12:54
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 20:00
maybe chris
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 19:59
Originally posted by sicklehand

pear pheno trainwreck, hmmmm pear                                                 

you cant find any info on the net about pear pheno trainwreck because im as far as i know the only one who has it.

please send 2 cuts to pobox123 name mellow, thank you.
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 18:32
pear pheno trainwreck, hmmmm pear                                                 

you cant find any info on the net about pear pheno trainwreck because im as far as i know the only one who has it.
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 17:20
Just had a bong hit of my recently cut black jack, 1 month cure under her belt n all.

Wrecked now. Must. fight .Urge. To. Be. Horizontal.

%3cig%3c
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
mellow View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 20:12
defo need to ad a bubble bag to my wish list, i'd kill for 10 grams of that.
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 13:31
Tasty Munzy, it's been a long while since I had that much hash around the place. 
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:46
Hash Heaven munzy!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>