Brown leaves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chrissyblaze View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brown leaves
    Posted: 22 May 2009 at 10:55
Help please,
My seedlings are growing lovely in this uk mini heat wave, well here in the SE anyway.
Yesterday i discovered that my first set of leaves were turning light brown and looked as if it was dying. Only on one plant out of 8 all grown in the same medium and fashion has been affected. I asked this ques yesterday but no reply.

From what I have read it would seem to be nitro deficiency. These are only 10 day old seedlings. So I carefully extracted the seedling at planted it into a fresh medium of miracle gro. I also cut the offending leaves off. I have also read that fixing the prob can take up to 2 weeks to stabilise. If so, will my plant survive as I can already see browning on the fresh leaves.
Am I talking bollox.
Someone set me straight please.
Chris%3coving%20it

Chris, Chris The Lemon Man
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 11:10
miracle grow isnt a good soil for weed.

post up a pic and we should be able to help.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 23:42
if its just the 1st set of single blade leaves then theres nothing to worry about, but as blackmore said, miracle grow is not good for mj.

also, pictures say alot in this game.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:44
I'm trying to send pics. far to comlecated. Can't work out how to make them small enough to send. My computer knowledge isn't so good. Infact my grow skills are more advanced. Bought this laptop 3 weeks ago and it's the first comp. I've ever owned. I' m 40. I have loads of high quality pics. A daily record which i would love to show you guys. Shame I'm so thick.
The other plants are flourishing, at different rates. We've got lovely weather and have just given them a complete flush through of just water, ph6.5. Which will do again in 2 days.
Then what should I feed them?? They're 12 days old today.
All of your help is much appreciated. Cheers and have a fantastic weekend. Kick back light a spliff and contemplate. Fantastic.
%3coving%20it%3cing%20%3cang
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 14:53
Still can't shrink the pics.
New problem! Over the last few days I have noticed a few minute creepy crawlies. Two to be exact both different. Any way using a magnifying glass and sterile tweezers removed them.
Can I spay 12 day old plants with insectecide and if so which one. A easy to access one would be good please.
Thanks for all your help.%3coving%20it
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 15:33
these are 2 products i use, both work very well, says on them they can be used on fruits and vegtables and eaten the same day, but i only use them during veg. i use organic products from growshops if i get problems during flowering.

identifying what bugs you have would be a big help, as different sprays kill different bugs.

the top one kills greenfly, mealy bugs, whitefly, caterpillars, thrips, wooly aphids, sawflys, leaf hoppers, scales, lily beetles and leaf beetles.
the bottom one kills greenfly, blackfly, whitefly, caterpillars, red spider mite, ants and cabbage aphids.(also found this killed thrips too)
both of these are sold in b&q, top one is about £5 and the bottom one is about £3.50.

as for shrinking pics, you need a program to do it, something like paint, or paintshop etc, i use nokia image converter, it came on the nokia pc suite cd i got with a phone.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 16:37
Cheers mate.
%3coving%20itCan i use both at the same time?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 00:33
%3coving%20it
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 00:57
fianaly sussed it. but the ones I wanted to show you wouldnt upload. What do you reckon. 12 days from seed in the uk.
%3coving%20it
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 01:23
Finallly. These have been brightened and contrasted against white paper. It was a Dalek to get close up.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 01:33
Now I've sussed it I thought you might like this. I call it 'Buds in Space'
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 09:55
i wouldnt personally advise you to use both at the same time, as they may cause a reaction of some sort, thats why i say you need to identify what bugs you have.

well done on the pics, you are almost there, just need to be a little bigger, lol %3cink

BM %3ceed%20leaf
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:51
This%20is%20how%20my%20other%20little%20darlings%20are%20doing.
Surely not to bad for a uk first timer. These are 12 days from seed. I'm quite proud!!
You've upset me%3cry%3coving%20it
P.S What food should I be giving them and how often???
Cheers me dears.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chrissyblaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:56
13%20days%20from%20seed.As you know I'm very open to suggestions. Please forward any advice. Many thanks.
As for the feed as I asked in the questin before, please make it an easily attained one!
Cheers.%3coving%20it
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 11:17
looking good%3cig%3c ive been growing this outside for 8 weeks and ive been feeding it this as and when it needs it
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>