New Grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KRS5150 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote KRS5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 19:18
thanks for taen down my question
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 20:36

whats the question???

ANDWHAT
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 21:49
Originally posted by KRS5150

thanks for taen down my question

No one took your post down, it just isn't in this thread. There was a glitch in the forum software yesterday that updated the main index incorrectly for your post and the one following it.

You can find your question and the responses to it here.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
KRS5150 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote KRS5150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 09:41
thanks love!!!!!!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 22:45
What plants are in you harvest pictures dude? Could ya do me a post with the pics and what plants they are above them or something dude? Would like to see them in more detail knowing what they are. Cheers.
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 00:29
the harvest picture is of one of the "G" seeds that i was gifted i dont know anything about its lineage and i dont have any close ups as my hands were coated after stripping 1 plant  they smell of peppery black hash, a couple with floral hints, and some with the smell of shit, the finger hash tasted like black hash .i have some more to harvest so will take some close ups next week, cant wait to try the AGENT ORANGE smells of sickly sweet tangerines currently at 63dys getting chopped at 70dys %3cig%3c i will try my best to take some decent pictures and details
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 01:49
Thanks man. Those plantrs look nice. Good spear shaped colas and looks very stick aswell. Not the biggest fan of hashy bud though, i do prefer a sweeter or more floral type of weed. The AO sounds right up my street, had quite a few fruity numbers, but not an orange as far as i recall.
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 20:49
i couldnt wait any longer had to try a test nugget had a couple burns this morning woke up 3.30 this afternoon lol cant smoke this in the day%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 21:28
Looks nice man, enjoy. That the gifted seeds bud is it?
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 22:08
yes it is, very happy indeed. just starting a load of gifted seed from the states, pre98 bubba kush?? spacedawg?? kingskross and a couple of T.G.A crosses. also got some conniechungs from uk and some brainstormer haze x G13 and double kush from holland all gifted beans from very cool and gifted breeders %3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 22:55
Reading back through your thread there, you said you had some lacon x g13haze. Are those the conniechungs you are talking about germing? Same thing as far as know.

Really like the look of those buds man, got some nice foxtailing going on. That not the lacon x g13haze you mentioned earlier?

The seeds you got sound nice, those regs are they, not fems? cant wait to see them dude. Peace.
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 23:24
yes the lacon xg13haze are conniechung i only germed 3 beans got 2 girls in veg going into flower next week still got quite a few of these beans, the bud shot is another "G" only got 10 beans left of these all regs except the double kush and brainstormerhaze x g13 which are going into flower next week with hindhu kush and purple empress, also got the psychosis and psychoberry cuts but got them mixed up and dont know which is which lol%3co%20high
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2009 at 23:52
LOL, unlucky man. I had it even worse, i had to kill my pyschosis, pyschoberry, lemon venom, purple kush, jackie p, exo cheese, killaqueen, taffy bud and ssxnl mothers all at the sametime when i ripped down. Only mansged to save jackie psd, free for all and cheese x nl. Can't quite believe i lost all those. Hopefully will be reunited with them at some point. I'd defo rather them all be mixed up than dead though, lol, i'm sure you'll be able to tell at harvest.

Did you take cuttings from that G plant? Looks sweet.
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 00:45
no cuttings from that G i was busy following your instructions for a d.i.y cloner it took me a few weeks to get that sorted but runs sweet now cheers for putting that info up. will defo keep a mother plant from the last of the beans. i might even try to reveg part of what i call "the beast" its the biggest of the G plants i was thinking of taking some cuts off the bottom of the plant and trying to reveg them in the cloner?? or taking the main cola off and reveging the rest?? have you ever tried this?? do you think it will work?
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2009 at 01:02
Most shit will clone in a bubbler. Never done a reveg in one, but a bubbler would give you your best chance at rooting one now i think.

Might be better though to reveg the plant in its pot, then take cuts and stick them in the bubbler, which should work a treat then.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>