New Grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:31
NEED ABIG YIELD as i smoke copious amounts of cannabis %3cig%3c crushed discs between C6, C7 and T1%3cuch
ANDWHAT
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:41
ah jaysus man, Harsh. Well you've a good strain picked there man, you do any cooking with the green butter?

some serious pain relief in that!

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2009 at 23:47
not reallydone much cooking just smoke and occasional cake and tea defo want to try some canna butter%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 01:11
My mates been making cakes the last few weeks on a saturday to watch the lions test series. He did orange cake the first couple of times, and this last saturday was a jam and cream sponge cake. You could really taste the weed in the sponge strongly. The orange overpowered the taste a bit. Gets me a bit monged eating it, and i am not really a fan of the delayed reaction time of it. If i want to get high, i want it instantly, not an hour later. But can't complain, it's all good stuff.

He makes these cakes using cannabutter. Not sure how he makes it, cant remember, my memory is terrible.
Green-Thumb Growing
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 00:54
canna butter worked really well for me, it was cool:)

well worth a try, i didnt use stalks this time and i didnt boil i just simmered for 3 hour, but the leaves and little bud's i bunged in was defo good enough :)

I grind up raw weed for sponge mix's and just add it in, dont get oven to hot only 10 mins in there...
then make up icing / jam and add thc / tric's collected from a polen catcher Grinder : )

yum, might make sum fairy cakes :)
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 14:38
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 14:49

pic 1 is barneys blue cheese thats been topped. pic2 is barneys blue cheese thats had some LST. pic3 is G13??? pic 4 is psychosis. cant get decent pics of agent orange and white widow at the moment , girls are all around 21 dys and have started to smell, the G13s smell of peppercorns and black hash, the psychosis smell of fruit thats on the turn, and the blue cheese smells musky 

ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 20:48
Hmm the blue cheese is coming along :P
Mines quite small but its absolutely COVERED in tric's, looks ace, and again its musty but i have to say mine really smells like cheese, can't tell it was crossed with blueberry..
(mine were big budda?)

Just need to invest in a 250w lamp, ill get more then :)
the 150w is ok but not really for the amount's i seem to get

Yours are beauties tho!
psychosis is cool as,

P.s. ^how many light's u got in there?^ and what does LST mean?

Patch
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 22:39
cheers patch%3chumbs%20Up L.S.T. low stress training i drilled a hole on opposite sides of the pot and tied the base ( i use pipe cleaners) to one side and the top of the plant to the other making sure the top was at least 90degs left it for about a week and then released it. all information was found thanks to sensi site 
P.S im running more than 1 600wtt %3cmoking
ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 23:10
Ahh i see (ty)
and wow thats a fair amount XD
could you pull of some bud's of simular size to nonames with that or, is your room very big ?

Patch
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 23:56
have to wait and see the final results???%3c3cig%3c3c
ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 00:00
ahhh,  Kk! Syke!  %3co%20high
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 22:46
last pic untill harvest as its getting difficult ,started with the PK today eveything running ok not much to say except TIME GOES BY SO SLOWLY LOL
ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 01:38
awh dude they look sexy as!

and yeh i no how ya feel, 1 is hanging but i still have a week + and im gaging!
But smoking a tiny bit that felt dry and i still feel a bit baked, gonna sleep next..

But really dude, Good effort!
It remind's me of lush snowy tree's, from a magical christmas film. or a nice image of a snow boarder going down the middle.. %3coving%20it

P.s. whats the yellow thingy in the middle there? fly catcher?

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2009 at 10:08
thanks patch, the yellow "thingy" is for catching any flying bugs, not that ive got any in there. "snowy trees" "magical christmas film" lol i must say that quite a few plants are absolutely covered in trichs and 1 or 2 that have very little???
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>