Online Status: Offline
  Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Grow
    Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:32
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 10:35
Agent Orange, G13 , Pure Gooey, White Widow, Blue Cheese, Superlime and psychosis and psychoberry all in coco%3c3co%3c20high also got some sensi hindu kush and delta9 mekong haze no room for these at the moment%3ceed%20leaf
ANDWHAT
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 22:39
nice selection man %3coint

what g13 do you have? original clone, or hybrid from seed?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 23:31

hybrid from seed cant get the info as the breeders a freak lol %3cig%3c

ANDWHAT
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 23:53
lol

do you know the pollen donar?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 01:02
They might well be the same as the G13bx1 beans i have. As far as i'm aware, it's pacific G13 crossed with an east coast G13 hybrid, no idea what the cross is. It's then backcrossed to the pacific G13. I don't think it's the G13/Haze male used, so must be some other G13 hybrid used to make the intial cross.

Definatly some nice selections there. Allways fancied agent orange myself. What coco nutes are you using man?
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 13:22
im using coco A+B ,canna boost, pk 13/14 canna start for seedlings PH 5.5 and EC 0.6.agent orange is a nice smoke decent yeild to, all i know about the G13 is that the guy got a clone? and thats it im afraid he wont let up any info i have smoked a couple of Js of his weed and its real nice%3c3co%3c20high ive had 5 out of 6 no shows of the superlime so ive put 5 mekong haze to soak 100% sativa around 18 weeks to flower i know some of you will gasp at that flowering time but its beuatifull man some of the best tasting weed ive smoked and ive been smoking 26 yrs%3c3coving%3c20it
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 21:42
new fan and filter fitted and running this thing sucks like a £1000 prozzy nearly time to move the babies %3c3coving%3c20it
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:59
not much to update on, all plants have been repotted and have taken 4 days before roots are showing through bottom of pots, will post pics when turn to 12/12 also ive added 3 la confidential X G13haze and i also recieved 5 double kush female seeds and 5 brainstormer haze X G13 female seeds yesterday which will have to wait a few weeks before i can start them%3co%20high
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 20:56
BLUECHEESEA/O +SUPALIMEAll G13s
ANDWHAT
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 22:56
Not mutch..looking very nice..no stretching at all..good job so far munzy ..%3chumbs%20Up

Gr,
NN
A nonamehaze a day keeps the docter away
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:23

2 types of g13 majority are the same as 1 on the right and i have 4 of the one on the left

ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:26
Exodus Psychosis
ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:30

Pure Gooey

ANDWHAT
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2009 at 14:32
blue cheesex2
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>