Around No Name Haze

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 00:23
thats one feckin amazing yield noname, top work dude %3cool

any chance of some detailed instructions on how to do the cleaving mate, would like to give it a go, but i dont want to go killing any of my girls, lol

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 01:54
You have a pm bartmanuk..%3cig%20smile..I'm not happy about the weight..but i know what went wrong so the next time will the weight be more..thanks
A nonamehaze a day keeps the docter away
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 03:36
Originally posted by no name

You have a pm bartmanuk..%3c3cig%3c20smile..I'm not happy about the weight..but i know what went wrong so the next time will the weight be more..thanks

Not happy, more! lol, you did great would love to pull one off that good man, bring on the new 400w... :P
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 16:26

Did use 2 x 600W HPS patch..and had a 850gr run already with this strain..0.47gr/w is a bad run for me..%3chumbs%20Down

patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 16:50
ahh i guess,
Here you can almost get 600g with a 600w lamp? sure someone on here had said that, 400g for a 400w ... etc

Still it'll keep you going awhile! and if quality is good then thats what i like, quality over quantity!!
Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 19:57
There your right patch ..i think the same on that matter..but if the round is going like clockwork i know i have good quantity with a very good quality..%3c3cig%3c20smile..and i always try to do good both ways..it's a growers dream i think..%3cmbarrass%3cd
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 15:12
hey no name are you here? please visit my gallery on sensi"canabis photos" . i'm a very very very beginner and this is the first time. and for all you can too!! be indulgent please . but i'm in paradise so thank everyone and sensi of course may be next time if you 're not lost in smoke no name!!!
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 15:20
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 13:01
pics are looking good breizh ganja ..the outside plants are a little over streched but still looking good..the inside buds are realy teasty looking like it very much..keep up the good work..%3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 14:46
thanks a lot.got news photos but i have problem to insert them in post message on the forum.so..for the outside plant...in fact i had too many seeds germinating for indoor so the plant grow severals days indoor and pur her in the green house after.so she was very stressed and shocked but better than dying for nothing. it'sup skunk.3fem and 1 male. alls the plants are in soil and with no fertilyser and others only he nature.
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 20:27
the greenhouse helps a lot..and if the soil has enough food for the plants in it than you don't need to feed any fertilyser for a while..but a litle fertilyser while flowering helps a lot for the buds.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 21:15
yep!.see the beautifool tomatoes near? there are in soil and above2,00meters since may.but there are in 7,5 pot liters so its not enought,and the other its 10 liters;because my neybourgh rent the house near the green house .so i feel just little paranoiac!!! AND AND near the green house got 4 chicken forlong times and generations ;so got bio-fertiliser!!! but i feel what you said because indoor plants must be feed.
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 01:53
The one in the front i would give some nutes..but the big lady is looking great breizh ganja..and the tomatoes to..%3clap
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 10:23
hi noname. sorry for crashing like tha your topic! but interesting topic . good for all you doing and surely for the next growing on the forum! thanks again for your interest;man
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2009 at 14:15
It's a good hobby to have breizh ganja and if i can i will always help some one to get the best out of the plant..feel free to crash any time%3cink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>