Around No Name Haze

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 00:06
i might be tempted to try this on 1 plant 
ANDWHAT
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 01:23
It's realy worth to try munzy..%3chumbs%20Up
A nonamehaze a day keeps the docter away
sneeuw View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sneeuw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 17:13
thats mental, how do they come up with it! it must hurt the plant imo but hey i'm a beginner!

cheers sneeuw
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2009 at 22:57
Did not hear them screaming sneeuw..%3cvil%20Smil%3c..don't know how they came up with it, but i'm glad they did..%3chumbs%20Up..thanks for reacting
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 02:08
This is cool and a wicked idea No name!

I asume the plant creates extra resin to over-come the damage, and up's the resin production all round?

Q.
might try this out, how close to the end do you do this, i have one i may chop next week its it worth doin it to that one or should it be earlier?

I wish to experiment with this%3c3c3cea%3c3c3c maybe just one plant for now %3c3c3confused

Thanks for any advise ^^
                                Patch
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 10:28
hi no name and peace too this is a "greffe" you made? in french sorry
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 13:00
Don't sound good i think..Tryde to translate it but nothing comes out breizh ganja..do you mean a mess..%3cot%20smoki%3cg

Gr
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 13:14
Don't know why she does that exactly patch..maybee toe protect de buds for drying out so they have the time to finish..Normaly you start cleaving the last 10 to 14 days of flouwering including the time that you flush..I try it a litle bit longer..just to try..%3cmbarrass%3cd

Good luck with your experiment..if there is somthing you don't know..ask away

Gr
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 19:07
Cool Thanks dude :)

I started it with a kitchen knife and used a cocktail stick in there for now, might spread it more tomorrow, i seen that yours looked like you have been doing it over time, it looked woody in your picture like it had already healed?

i have 7 day till the end of the one i am trying it on,
and i dont flush after reading other post's, its not needed aparently?

Ty, Patch
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 01:11
As long the stem can't get together again the cocktail stick is oké patch..Think that the stem was woody all along there was no time between cleaving and putting the stick in the stem..%3congue..Hope the 7 days is enough to see the difference..Flushing i always do..helps to bring out the real teast of the weed and not the food you gave it..with a organic grow it is not that bad but with a hydro grow you realy teast it back in your weed..%3cuch

Gr
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 03:31
ah ok :P
might flush then :)
ill experiment there too :)
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 12:09
hahaha..%3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 17:04
hi . no name i would like to say "transplanting" means greffe in french. i m learning the english terms in this moment. yesterday was a good time near the ocean ss firt tast and indoor mix sensi(surely sativa like shiva or ?) th 34degree sun smell good all around and peace was all around me.... so love
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 17:58
Haha oké..I have the same problem with the englisch writing breizh ganja..Pff 34 degrees good you where by the ocean..wish i was there to to smoke a big one..%3chumbs%20Up

Gr
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2009 at 15:02
more igrowing more i prefer less sun or less hot tps.but i want to means transplant the plant to an other? like fruit trees i mean? yep today its rainnning...but just a little...good day and stand for the harvest
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>