Patch's Great White Shark+Blue Cheese Grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2009 at 18:31
It's a sativa..but don't know wich..going to be a long run with that one patch..have to watch the feeding..the points of the leaves are burned..the best high you get with cloudy tri's..if you realy want to get stoned you have to wait a bit..%3cink

Gr,
NN
A nonamehaze a day keeps the docter away
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2009 at 19:11
ah right ok, well the lights went out and after looking at my stock i just chopped it...lol

Ill leave that sativa and the blue cheese going longer, is orange tric's the way ro go for heavier stone??

heres the great white pulled + hanging

HANG

I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2009 at 21:32
the great white shark looks good dude,

as for the scrawny looking thing, could be a number of things, type of strain, poor seed etc etc... if you cleave it, how do you know it wouldnt have done the same when not cleaved, surely you should grow a strain out 1st before experimenting on it, and even then you would need to do a side by side of 2 identicle cuttings to see if it really has an effect. im in the process of preparing a couple of clones for this exact experiment.

BM %3ceed%20leaf 
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2009 at 23:04
thanks man, lookin forward to having a good toke on her... very potant smell whilst chopping,
just letting the blender mix for the hash solidifi, before i sphone the green mist and finally put through my fine filter and let dry..

sweet, I do love a good test, ill be lookin out for that ;)
And you are correct in your thinking, mine is no perfect example
But heres to trying anyway %3colling%20one

I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345