Unknown Fungi?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jason Wilcox View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jason Wilcox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unknown Fungi?
    Posted: 15 April 2009 at 19:40
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 10">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 10"><>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHfLhE-zxUI&feature=channel_page

This is a first for us in that we cannot find the answer to what is growing on this leaf? We have researched the issue already briefly however we have to conclude that sulphur vaporization leading to sulphur toxicity may have triggered fungi growth of unknown origin.

This is from an all organic garden run by an experienced cultivator that has not scene this before while using sulphur thus we bring the question to you the audience?

Cannabis in Canada

alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 17:44
Hey Jason you wont get any real answer posting this question in this section, best thing to do would be take some still pictures of the infection and post it in the indoor section you will get way better replies there.

Cheers
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Jason Wilcox View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Jason Wilcox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 21:05
Thanks friend but the live video footage grabbed an answer on U-Tube in 8:20 sec after going to air.

Scales is what they are!

A still shot just does not do a situation like this justice for video give 200,000 still shots tather than one for analyzing.

Ethan Russo as with another friend online diagnosed the critters!

Here is a link to my page http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Jason0930

We have started a movie on enclosed rooms parts 1 & 2 are up there!

Here is a link to the scales coverage
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHfLhE-zxUI&feature=channel_page

The comments section below the video covers much of the diagnosis given this is a rare bug to find indoors having video footage is key over still shots.

All said hope all is well on the Island? I am on the mainland now we have moved while producing many of the current videos being released all said try and find a still shot of scales on a leaf or a cannabis leaf via the net?

The live footage can have a frame grabbed from it @ any point to have been able to capture this online via live footage is great to assist others with diagnosis future outbreaks for believe me I have researched this topic, pictures let alone live footage is scarce for the grower who needs to compare their plant to a picture.

In closing I wish this link was posted in the growing area but that is not allowed for this is a video? I attend these forums I do not moderate them.%3cointThe information is good with over 500 hits in a few days on this topic. We all learn as we GROW!

Jason Wilcox
Cannabis in canada
 Post Reply Post Reply