Making the switch 18/6 to 12/12

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2009 at 01:14

Grrrrr why do some woman do this, mine is simaller she always bugs me WHEN ARE THEY DONE!!!! just like a little kid, but she's smart enough to not touch my ladies or FINGERS WILL BE BROKEN.

Like sarah said get a new LOCK or like you said divorce cause thats one girl who may become an issue far more of problem than just loseing a top, could be your whole crop with a piggy at your door.

good luck
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2009 at 09:45
ditch the bitch greedy little b
ANDWHAT
keydet46 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keydet46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2009 at 20:11
Do these girls look like they are far enough along that I can start them on the monster bloom???
As you get older, time seems to speed up! Slow it down by planting a seed and wait for it to grow!!!!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 12:39
Yes, i'd start adding it now. I found out recently monster bloom is the exact same product as canna boost in terms if ingredients and what it does, just in a more concentrated powdered form. You are advised to start using it week 3 onwards, which is when buds are just starting to properly form, which looks about where your plants are at right now. So i'd go for it, until two weeks before harvest with the MB.

I noticed a good improvement using it just week 5-7. So i am also starting to add it from  week 3 onwards now and can't wait the results, as it's good stuff, along with the headmasta i think i've found my posions. LOL.
Green-Thumb Growing
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 19:23
I just LOLed reading the post about your wife mate!

Shame n all but i suppose it's one of lifes lessons. Protect your plants! My grow room and grow tent are locked everynight. Although i'm not sure if putting a lock on the tent is really solving any problems.

%3cig%20smile
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
keydet46 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keydet46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2009 at 18:32
Yea, you live and learn. She got drunk again last night, she is an alcoholic, and was begging me again to clip off a bud and expeience what she did last week. I told her, in no uncertain terms, that there wont be any sampling until harvest time. No way!!!!!!!%3cinch

I have another stupid question!! As I stated before, I have no way to tell what I am growing here. The seeds came from a bag that my son purchased for me while in town for christmas. Can any of you tell from the pictures of the leaves what it looks like? I think from the way it is growing and the appearance so far of the flowers that it is a hybrid but being a totally inexperienced grower I really don't know%3cmbarrass%3cd
As you get older, time seems to speed up! Slow it down by planting a seed and wait for it to grow!!!!
keydet46 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keydet46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 22:42
%3confused Just thought I'd send you an update. I am now 3 weeks into 12/12. Can anybody answer my last question? I'm just wondering if anybody can give me a hint as to what I am growing!!!!%3cvil%20Smil%3c
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 16:25

Cant really say what they are because they are not filled out yet and the pics are a bit to far away, but from what i can see you deffinetly have a nice indica with those fat leafs probably a bit of sativa in the mix too, cant wait to see them full budding.

keep it up lookin good and healthy

cheers Alko

smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
keydet46 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keydet46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 18:55
Ok. How is this for a close up? 3 Weeks and 3 days!%3co%20high
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 22:16
Don't know what it is but it is verry nice looking..%3coint

Gr,
NN
A nonamehaze a day keeps the docter away
keydet46 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keydet46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 00:44
I don't know what it is either, but I can tell you this. The harvesting is complete. The buds are in glass jars curing. I got my vaporizer on Friday and had to try them.

You could have amputated a leg. All I took was three hits on the vap and I was cooked. I think I may have harvested a little early, but the results are greaaaaaaaaat! I haven't had this fine a taste since amsterdam last year. I am now trying to nurse the mothers back into the green stage so I can get some clones started.

First grow, first clones.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 01:24
Well done dude, glad you had a successful harvest and enjoyed your bud. That's what it's all about. Keep it up, the bud will only get better and better as you gain more experience.
Green-Thumb Growing
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 01:46
Hi Keydet46, thought we might have lost you. Congrats for the harvest. Have you solved the odour problem or are the next lot destined for the great outdoors?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
keydet46 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote keydet46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 00:21
Can anybody tell me what I am looking at?

This plant came about as an afterthought while working with my first grow. I had some other seeds that I was experimenting with trying to learn the easiest way to germinate seeds. This one took from some very old seeds that I had. I kind of set it aside and really didn't pay any attention to light cycles etc. Low and behold look at what I have. The leaves are much thinner, so I guess a sativa?

The amazing thing is that the entire center seems to be one giant bud! It is almost a foot in length. My question is, do you think this is something I should be cloning?
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 23:34
mmmm interesting %3cool

how long has she been flowering?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>