Security Breach - need help!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Security Breach - need help!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 01 March 2009 at 23:08
hi all

my girlies reached day 63 12/12 and are ready for chop so i did my flush yesterday, and had the misfortune to have a slight security breach today so need to chop my girlies to prevent any more intrusion(carbon filter let me down).thankfully it wasnt the law but still....how soon after flush can i chop them?

any advice appreciated

asder%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf
Live and Learn!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 14:09
What nutrients were you using? Organic or hydro?

If it's organic, 1-3 days of flushing is probably fine.

The same goes for hydro nutrients that haven't been overused.

If plants were on a nutrient-heavy diet, using hydro, they might need 5 or even 7 days, but personally I wouldn't worry too much.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 16:02
Asder sorry to hear your filter failed, i recently was smelling my ladies outside my front door, roomate came home and could smell them outside too so i had to change my filter before it got out of hand.
hope you get it up and going again soon

cheers Alko 
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 16:04
thanks ganja,
its all organic. i was using all biobizz soil and nutes and using 6L pots. they were flushed with 18L of water each on saturday.are they ok to chop?

asder%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
Live and Learn!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 17:09
I think so. You might try to squeeze in one more flush, but I really doubt it's necessary.

I'd be perfectly happy to cut em now, if they've been on organic feed.

In general, flushing is one of those topics whose importance has grown out of proportion through word-of-mouth.
I sometimes hear growers earnestly discussing flushing their plants for three weeks and more (ie exceeding a third of total flowering time).

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 17:53
thanks Alko and Ganja

ive removed the filter and put the extraction pipe out through a vent so ill leave for 24 hrs by which time they will be at day67 and chop them tomorrow.will post the pics of the results.

asder%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
Live and Learn!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 06:18
You'll be sweet if you're only using biobizz nutes. I've used them up until the chop and not had a bad taste. Definatly get them down if you think it's a security risk. If you think you can hang on, give em another flush just for that extra sweet flavour. Good luck.

Green-Thumb Growing
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 23:03
hi all

looks like ill be able to leave them another few days after all.phew!!!!so i can now give them an extra flushing tomorrow as i had originally planned

thanks for the advice everyone.

Asder%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
Live and Learn!
 Post Reply Post Reply