Industrial Hemp > Hempflax > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How I can harvest the rain water from my house?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cyberfriend View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cyberfriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How I can harvest the rain water from my house?
    Posted: 28 February 2009 at 06:47
I  want to collect the rain water from my home and send it to underground soil ( No reservoir need) just send it to ground
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 00:00
You'll need a tank, without one all you will create is a bog that floods when it rains.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
mushroom09 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mushroom09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 16:46
you will have to direct all the rain water to the tank by using drain under your house roofs lowest edge.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2009 at 23:06
if your going underground you will need to use 4" plastic land drain comes in 4metre lengths and has a perforated strip along the length of it,so closer to the house the perforated strip is on the top of the pipe ,then where you need the water to come out turn the pipe so the perforated strip is on the bottom. bed your pipes on washed pea gravel.
ANDWHAT
 Post Reply Post Reply