Thelynx's Trainwreck + White Rhino grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2009 at 21:54

trainwreck..the batch i had cut earlier ended up starting to cure before it got smoked through ended up having a pinesolly/lemony smell to it really really nice cant wait for the rest to cure.
camera died after one picture today so i dont have any dried rhino pics yet but heres the 3rd and final harvest of the 2 plants

patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2009 at 16:19
Really nice dude :)

Mine are taking forever! lol

Found light was getting in my grow room after lights out :(

But still nice 1 dude, must nearly be dry now? time to cure um yet ?
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2009 at 17:36
yeah they are in jars now, waitin for the taste and smell to come now...the rhino seriously puts you on your ass...havent made it to my bed two nights so far just passed out on the couch sitting up hahaha
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 02:02
ahh nice, just brough some super skunk and thats very simular, altho i made it to bed it was a push!   :)

might chop 1 of mine this weekend coming, i suggest u try another great white shark next,
mine's coming alone really well, i didnt top her as shes a keeper wanted a nice bid bud and she's looking like she might meet that target : )

any idea whats next?
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2009 at 06:47
yeah, I'm doing stawberry cough and white berry next...pretty excited to see how the flavors end up on these
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2009 at 00:44
Hmm they both sound tempting, bluebury is a fav of mine,
they all have that fruity aroma! %3cot%20smoki%3cg

ahhhh bisto best : )
              A smell we can all enjoy :) 
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2009 at 19:06

white berry, around 30 days
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 23:29
looks very nice thelynx,
what camera?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2009 at 15:30
it's a canon powershot a470, not good necessarily at all but i was on vacation in mexico and didnt have a camera so i picked this one up, hasnt done me wrong, i also have another lemon skunk growing and she is getting massive, ill update this thread with a bunch of pics how has everything been goin bm? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678