Thelynx's Trainwreck + White Rhino grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 23:43
been slackin on updatin, im building a vegetative box this weekend then the breeding begins my next grow is going to be white berry and strawberry cough and probably a lemon skunk thrown in to see how 3 plants do in my space, i think i want to get a different reflector cause i feel like mine is weak. will do a picture update finally got batteries for the camera and i think they have 1-2 weeks left
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 00:33

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 00:48
nice work thelynx,

they look like they are swelling up nicely %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:43
Good stuff man!
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 18:23
I'll echo the lads, looking great %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
no name View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote no name Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 21:50
The lady's are looking verry good thelynx..%3chumbs%20Up
Gr,
NN
A nonamehaze a day keeps the docter away
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 22:37
thanks for the love guys ill get better pics up soon
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 16:49
Looking excellent thelynx. Trainwreck is super potent smoke a good one from Greenhouse. Been growing for many years myself and I still have not got round to growing White Rhino, your's is inspiring and I just might have to grow some. Trainwreck is great to grow and does not stretch that much in flower.

About the UVB light....You need the UVB tubes for that, the one's that cover five sqaure feet. Dangerous to eye's and skin and can wreck the grow room over time. Think they need to be on for five hours like 11 till 4 to replicate the tropical sun. More realized THC is made to protect the buds, but the leaves can get pretty resinous too...like the big fan leave's even.

Nice work. %3chumbs%20Up
Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 18:41

thanks a lot man ill probably stay away from the uvb till i get a better space to grow in from the sounds of it, i cant wait to taste these girls i've been excited for trainwreck for a long time now. Not too often on the east coast or well at least where im at do strains like these come around
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 20:09
also i wanna get some peoples opinions of the best way to go about using the trim, im leaning more towards hash this time i made brownies last time and they were kind of weak, but i also made too many so that really explains it...but i think with hash i can make the bud last longer although i am just now running out of last harvest..
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 08:15
It would be pointless if you used it for hash unless you have atleast a 1/4pound of trim, even then you will not come out with that much hash, i would say maybe some oil its very easy to make or some butter to make cookies or brownies im not sure how you went about your brownies.

The ladies are looking great wish i was smokeing some trainwreck right now, keep it up
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 16:33
just made too many brownies for the amount of trim last time, i made the mistake of letting my girlfriend take over brownie duty, thanks for the heads up on the hash
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 16:43
when making your brownies next time, dont just put your trim in the mix make butter with your trim its simple to do then use that butter for your brownies you will be way more pleased with the outcome, i made the mistake when i was younger and put the trim right in the mix and they were NASTY all that plant matter BLA never will i do that again. 
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 16:46

smoke or be smoked
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 16:55
Making hash with your trim is WELL WORTH it. Sure, you don't get all that much of it (about 5% weight wise) but it is so potent. Last time I did it I used approx. 300g of dried trim and got about 15g back, which is very fine. Especially as a couple of pipes knocks the balls off you!!
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>