White Gold

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 02:05
Just sent you a pm back. Good job i looked in aswell, as you didnt mention you were growing in clay pebbles, i thought you were in soil.

Anyway, the first set of leafs dying off is no biggie at all. If the ones above start to go next, then up your feed a bit. Are you using an a+b nutrient? If so, you can keep at the same EC, just up the a a small bit and lower the b a small bit. As the plants seem to look OK with what they are on now, no tip burn or bad yellowing.

As you go into 12/12 now, you will need to start increasing your feed a bit, and will probably notice the lower leafs start to yellow a bit, but don't go crazy, WG doesn't eat much, a small rise should do it, but if not, keep going up slowly, as it is very finicky about overfeeding.
Green-Thumb Growing
piffberg View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote piffberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 03:50
Glad to hear it! The other leaves are a deep green so all is well. I plan to induce flowering tomorrow.
piffberg View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote piffberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 23:14

Well over the next couple of days one of the hydroponic plants was thriving (not pictured) and this one was dying. This was very confusing to me because i was feeding them the same solution and one of them was as green as can be and this one was slowly turning yellow. Yesterday while changing the water i took apart the system to see what was happening, turns out the roots had grown into the watering tube, blocking it completely. So even though i heard the pump running there was no water actually feeding the plant. I cleared the blockage and turned the pump on for a few hours because i felt like the plant was probably thirsty as hell. Any advice as where to go from here?

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 23:46
that doesnt look like a plant thats lacking water, more like a plant that needs more nitrogen (grow nute).

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 02:03
Yes yes, N def is getting worse definatly compared with the pictures before this. Up your grow some. What ml per litre are you feeding it at currently? Do you know the EC?

Defo needs a higher dose, but be careful, easier to sort out underfeed than overfeed, so do it slowly, as WG is a sensitive soul.
Green-Thumb Growing
piffberg View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote piffberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 03:58
there is a plant sitting right next to it receiving the same EXACT feed and it is lush and green so i think that blockage had a lot to do with it.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 05:19
Might do if it blocked the feed getting to just that plant and not the other. See it it rights itself. N def is easy to bring back and the leafs will green right back up if they've enough N.

If it doesn't, it's just a differance in phenotype and feeding requirements. So it might just want a little higher EC than the other.
Green-Thumb Growing
piffberg View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote piffberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 23:44
its been a while... needless to say its been a learning experience... one of the girls is filling in nice i think she could be ready soon... here she is..

would love to know if anyone has suggestions on when to chop her down..

would love some advice... thanks!!!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 02:24
Not yet. All white pistills still .Give her a couple of high PK feeds and start the flush. Should be sorted in a couple of weesk or so.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 23:22
yeh im with solid, definatly a good couple of weeks,
depending on your prefrances you can harvest from when 50% of the white hairs turn orange/brown, most people go for about 70-80%, the more brown hairs, the more of a body stone is achieved.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12