g13 x hash plant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: g13 x hash plant
    Posted: 12 February 2009 at 15:40
i was told that sensi seeds' g13 %3ceed%20leaf died sum while back and that mr. nice lost vigor. i know a %3ceed%20leaf loses vigor and starts mutation after so many years. i was think bout gittin sum mr. nice beans.
%3cig%3c
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2009 at 18:58
Originally posted by DaRealG13

i was told that sensi seeds' g13 %3c3ceed%3c20leaf died sum while back

someones telling you porkies dude %3co%20high

mr. nice lost vigor. i know a %3c3ceed%3c20leaf loses vigor and starts mutation after so many years. i was think bout gittin sum mr. nice beans.
%3c3cig%3c3c

i smoked some mr nice about 4-5 weeks ago, top notch smoke, i also tried smoking some whilst recovering from a 24hr bug, and it nearly made me pass out %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 04:54
are u da breeder of mr. nice or r u jus a smoker? sensi is one of the few companies tha has their og mother %3ceed%20leaf's and thas y when im der i feck wit dem.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 06:52

are u da breeder of mr. nice or r u jus a smoker? sensi is one of the few companies tha has their og mother %3c3ceed%3c20leaf's and thas y when im der i feck wit dem.

WTF are you trying to say?
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 10:53

are u da breeder of mr. nice or r u jus a smoker? sensi is one of the few companies tha has their og mother %3c3ceed%3c20leaf's and thas y when im der i feck wit dem.

dude, of course im not the breeder, im a grower and smoker, but this subject has been brought up before, and was anwsered by Ganja.
sensi couldnt keep selling mr nice seeds if they didnt have the mother plant still, also i would think that sensi have a bit to much experiance to let one of their rare clone only mothers just die, they would have backups for everything i would have thought.

BM %3ceed%20leaf

oh yeh, try speaking in readable english mate %3cuch
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 17:10
some ppl dont know anything about breeding thas y breeders breed and smokers smoke. %3cmoke%20eye
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 17:29
i know sensi seeds wont be selling da beans if dey didnt have da plants but its been times when a strain loses it vigor and a breeder uses genetic material that was related to the lost strain, inorder to keep it going. i respect all of sensi's work and buy der beans when im der. i have nl from sensi, early skunk from sensi, and early pearl from sensi. i was thinking about buyin mr. nice the next time i was der.
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 17:52
Creating seeds which captured G13's astounding qualities required a very special pollen-father, which was eventually found in Sensi's Hash Plant breeding program.
but over time some strains lose vigor and i was told that mr. nice had lost some potency......i was wanting to buy those seeds.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2009 at 18:45
i think thats just a rumour that circulates every once in a while, but as i say, last time it was posted on here, Ganja came on and answered the question.
i hadnt smoked mr nice before i did a few weeks ago, so couldnt say from experience whether its lost potency, but all i can say is its one of the strongest weeds ive smoked.
definately worth getting if your a g13 fan, as the hash plant pollen donor does it proud.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2009 at 01:32
thanks
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 10:49
JFTR, I've seen the G13 mother with my own eyes (quite recently, in fact). She's definitely alive and a lot of effort is devoted to making sure she doesn't die off.

Very old plants do not lose potency, as such. They do eventually become impractical to flower as bud-producers, as their ability to make top notch flowers seems to wear away, and their harvests become looser or take longer to finish.

However, even these plants can still make excellent seeds, as their genetic profile is unchanged and can combine with another genome as normal,  even if the individual plant carrying the genetic code has lost the ability to express it fully.

This is the difference between genotype and phenotype.
Genotype is fixed. Phenotype is genotype, as expressed in and affected by environment.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 17:20
those things are all true and thanks for all ur help. %3cool when a plant stop reproducing cell and becomes weak as it gets older and develops genotypes tha cant no longer help that plant. it then develops a mutation and dies.
thanks for all the good imformation %3cool
imma buy me sum mr.nice beans when i git der........cant wait %3cmoke%20eye
redrooster View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote redrooster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 02:03
high all, I have bought g13xhp in 1988-89 and they were a lot more potent, actually THE most potent I have ever smoked or grown and I am a big smoker.
I have bought some more g13xhp over the years and have not got anything as potent as the first version but...it is still stronger then most!
Peace, boom shankar!
Redrooster
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2009 at 12:29
I think the difference you're experiencing there is your THC tolerance from 20 years ago vs your THC tolerance now. The strain is the same, and assuming it was grown as well as in 1989, the end product would also be the same.

However, it's very likely that your tolerance for THC and all other cannabinoids has increased over time. Even if you have not been smoking huge amounts for the whole two decades, or if your '89 consumption was higher than it is now, your brain has a lot more experience in processing cannabinoids.

In my experience, almost nothing I have ever smoked (including ice-o-lator and everything else I've tried over many years in Amsterdam) has ever gotten me quite as psychedelically stoned as the first amateur plants we grew years ago in a friend's back-garden.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
ignatz View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ignatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2009 at 13:37
Amen to that!

The love I put into my first grow! The seeds i got in some good grass (was told it was Columbian, but no idea really). Produced a classic sativa, the buds were like ears of wheat, all symetrical and neat, not like the modern mutant buds we love so much! But the smoke was beautifully spacey and light. Not as strong as the NL5*Haze I did next, and it took ages to ripen, I'd say 4 or 5 months. Yeild not like today but respectable. But it was wonderful to see a plan come to fruition, I'd love to try it again, but I think it was the freshness and the whole process that made it so good and rose coloured specs!

Ig
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>