Smoking Holiday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CatalanZion View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote CatalanZion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smoking Holiday
    Posted: 09 February 2009 at 00:00
Hi everyone, i'm setting up a smoking holiday venture in spain, please check out the link if it might appeal to you!
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 17:30
i just looked at the site sounds like a sweet deal!!!!! anyone know anything about them is this legit? has anyone been?? hows the smoke???
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 10:06
 i asked for specifics on this holiday weeks ago and ive not heard anything except that you can smoke as much as you like and that its "top top top weed" i asked for more details and got no reply
ANDWHAT
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 03:25
ya i have gotten no reply too, but also read that it has not even had its first run of visitors yet so there is no comments on the vacation cause noone has taken it yet!! im nowhere saying its good or bad like i said i have yet a reply to but i am deffinetly gonna keep my ears and eyes out on this one cause yes it has potencial i would think.
smoke or be smoked
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 11:32
Just don't put too much faith in the idea that Spain is a super-smoke-friendly destination.

There is indeed a relaxed attitude to cannabis, and many people smoke in public. Some people even speculate that the Amsterdam atmosphere is migrating south as Holland becomes much less tolerant.

Still, even if the attitude seems nicer in Spain, you can get locked up or charged with cannabis offences, whereas that is almost unheard of in Holland (unless you're growing).
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 13:18
There is a legit place in spain that does this. Has canna smokers stay at a villa and have smoke outs. A few of the guys from another forum just got back from it. An the fella who's columbian gold crosses i was growing a while back has just moved out there the lucky git.

They had some awesome shots of oils, hash, and bud and boat trips they been on, plus the villa, which looked real good. I'm not sure if it's open to the "general public" though, or only members of the forum. They have a thread for it though which is viewable by anyone who comes to the forum kind, so i don't know.

Can't remmeber the name of it off the top of my head, but it's definatly not the one pointed out above. And i'm not sure i should be advertsing it anyway really, so i won't look it up.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 21:49
thats where this one is too dude, i had a look at the website before the link was removed, but a search on google for catalanzion should find it.

i must say it looked pretty good to be honest, but not the sort of thing i would be able to do until the kids were a bit older and could be left behind. %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 22:04
What do you mean it's there too? I looked at the one i was on about and it does seem like it's open to anyone, though it doesn't say they supply you with bud. I guess if you know the dudes running it well enough you'll be set, but if not, you might only be allowed to smoke your own bought stuff or something without hassle. I don't know. It's called spanish cribs. The villa looks great. 
Green-Thumb Growing
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 00:12
ok so this is what i got from them i emailed this is what they sent back

Prices for an all inclusive one week stay at CatalanZion range from 900 euros to 1200 euros, depending on room requirements and single occupancy etc.

More specific details on the property and the cannabis for this summer will be published to the site as soon as the photos are done.

Greenest regards

this is what i say way to expensive me im in canada and that price is high it almost doubles in my currency i told him drop the price and i will come once i get more real info from people who have been.
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CatalanZion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 14:38
Hi All

I can totally understand all of your sceptisisms, Yes we are in our first year and that is why noone has reported on one of our holidays.

As far as i am aware nothing else of this nature is operating in this area at the moment.

We are real people and the holidays are real. I was at Spannabis last weekend and spoke to a lot of people in the business so hopefully the word will spread.

The holidays are personal, a family atmosphere with maximum 8 persons sharing the house, our fishing trips for example, are with a lady that has been fishing and smoking here for years. Where else can you book a fishing trip that you know you can relax and gently sail around the coast and fish and smoke?

This is just one of the many unique adventures that are only available through CatalanZion's network of friends and contacts.

Again, I appreciate your doubts, but please don't knock it til you've tried it, and give us a chance. Even if you're not interested, we are just trying to set up a new style of holiday for likeminded people, don't knock us down before we've even started..

Thanks and regards

Martin
CatalanZion
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 20:29
Originally posted by CatalanZion

Hi All

I can totally understand all of your sceptisisms, Yes we are in our first year and that is why noone has reported on one of our holidays.

As far as i am aware nothing else of this nature is operating in this area at the moment.

We are real people and the holidays are real. I was at Spannabis last weekend and spoke to a lot of people in the business so hopefully the word will spread.

The holidays are personal, a family atmosphere with maximum 8 persons sharing the house, our fishing trips for example, are with a lady that has been fishing and smoking here for years. Where else can you book a fishing trip that you know you can relax and gently sail around the coast and fish and smoke?

This is just one of the many unique adventures that are only available through CatalanZion's network of friends and contacts.

Again, I appreciate your doubts, but please don't knock it til you've tried it, and give us a chance. Even if you're not interested, we are just trying to set up a new style of holiday for likeminded people, don't knock us down before we've even started..

Thanks and regards

Martin
CatalanZion

i don t think anyones really knocking you down just trying to find info to figure out this holiday, like i have stated it sounds great but price is outrageous!!! i would totaly take a holiday like this!! im in need of it....
smoke or be smoked
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 20:41
no one is knocking catalanzion but if people are interested in his/her venture then surely they should provided relevant information that people are asking for?and if this is only open to "catalanzions network of friends and contacts" why advertise it on this forum? i dont think its over priced as i am sure i could smoke what the holiday costs personaly id love to go and know 5 other smokers that would go but still not recieved any info??
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 03:20
I think he means alot of the smoking inclined activities are only avilable through "Catalanzions network of friends and contacts", as i doubt you'd get smoker friendly trips and bud and hash supplied unless you know the right people.

Still, i understand peoples sceptisism. Sounds too good to be true seeing as smoking is illegal. I've heard of another place like this aswell where people i actually know have vouched for it, so it could well be legit. Does all the bud and hash come as part of the price, or do you have to pay for what you smoke aswell?
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 10:04
i have been told its "ALL INCLUSIVE"and that its "top top top smoke" from top local growers? he is trying to sort all the details out so we will have to wait and see?
ANDWHAT
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CatalanZion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2009 at 12:20
We are in the set up stage of our first year, as things are developed, details will be posted on the site.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>