Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 19:32
I'm aching to start up a grow. I'm not a cash cropper. So I don't need to do more than supply my own weed and save money.

What is stopping me is, I can't buy cheap equipment. I learnt that lesson the 1st time. You end up spending twice as much upgrading.

Atm I'm thinking of a small 80 or 90cm square tent. Minimum of 160cm 180cm probably. With such a small space and unable to run a perpetual as b4. I'm going to need to squeeze every drop out of space I could have.

I'm thinking a drip fed 70% coco. 25% perlite. 5% vermiculite. Also add trichoderma to the mix as it protects the roots from disease.

I'll use a large 12 to 15 litre pot and scrog the plant to fill the space I have as it stretches during flowering.

I'm in a bit of a pickle though
As I am not sure what strain to use. I love mango haze. But am not sure if I will pull enough off it to last. It tends to grow just hard nugs at the internodes. But I want haze. Or at least mostly haze. I'm fine waiting an extra 4 weeks if I'm getting enough to last. But I'm thinking I would need a cross like nl5/haze or JH to find a pheno with enough stretch and haze high quality with the yield of an indica dom pheno.

Has anyone here grown anything they have found very special? Good for scrogging and with a haze you high but larger yield?

I have JH. NL5XHAZE. Power Plant. There are some great crosses of sensi stuff by sweetseeds. Black Jack gets a special mention. But mommy is a heavy indica. So I'm thinking I may have to look outside my usual places. A high yielding haze is what I'd like. Mango Haze or Mothers Finest if yielding enough would fit the bill.I don't want one has to go for a skunk infused plant. I'm not find of skunk generally. Pure indica yes. Skunk can be a head mash for me sometimes.

Get so nostalgic looking back through this thread. I was a daily poster for years. Shame. But I am coming back. Even if in a small way. I don't care. Just need enough for a proper tent with no air leakage. Couple of fans. I think a cool tube light would do 4 the size I have in mind. 600 probadly. 1k if I could keep Temps low enough.

Opinions appreciated. Wht toy growing? How is it? How dyou like it? Easy or difficult grow? Tough plant or picky? What's stretch like? What kind of high is it? How are you growing? In what Medium?

Many thanks. One love
Solidopc
Green-Thumb Growing
castlecity View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote castlecity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2017 at 08:30
I tried the white disel haze auto that i find a bit special for me, easy to grow only issue i had was the diffrent end results in same condition (could have just been unlucky with seeds tho). But either way if i got 10g or 120g from one it was fantastic smoke. i grow in soil and it hieght of the plant was between 60-150 cm, the high is social and up and a bit relaxing. Iam a novice grower so i havent grown much yet but that the haze history for me.

best regards
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 242526