Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 01:02
Nice work man, i was looking at pyramid seeds the other day, got 10% off till end of september...
May have to endulge in some of that :)

Again great grow man %3co%20high
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 00:24
Here's some pictures of my two outdoor cuttings. Both in coco/perlite, and being fed h&g aqua flakes, and headmasta.

Here is the cheese x northern lights, a cutting from lovelightpower. Supposed to do well outdoors in the uk this cut. Not as fast as the ffa, but smells real good like anything with cheese in it. I like the slender look of the leafs, very attractive. Cuts of this are in the prop. You can allways rely on anything with cheese to root easily.

This is the free for all. A cutting from crazy composer. I think its abusive og kush x massachusettes superskunk. It's very fast, smells really good, and is an absolute nightmare to root. Not even my bubbler is working yet, and it's been 15 days.

Green-Thumb Growing
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 01:17
Back to the indoor plants now.

A shot of the veg space, looking a bit bare now. In the picture you can see the cuts from the flower and green poison, and the seedling is my jack47. Out of the picture is a cutting of the ice pictured below, and the prop. Just germed a fire og kush x the white seed aswell. Was donated two by a friend. Never tried the og kush, so looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

Here is one of the femaleseeds ice at day 17. The other went into flowering tonight, and i have my max # of plants in there now. I dont really like having 5, 4 is a better fit, but will have one or two down soon anyway.

My favourite plant of the moment, the flower, day 38. I love the look of it's loose long pistills and statuesque looks. The flavour and aroma are top notch aswell. Can't wait for this one to come down. It explodes in the last week, and should be ready sametime as the green poison.

Here is the Green Poison at day 38. Will be starting the flush on this after the next feed i think. Should be ready day 50-52.

Green-Thumb Growing
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:19
again nice and beautiful pics! and interesting details.
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 14:50
Good work as usuall man,
Have you had a baby recently dude?
noticed a box of brestpads or something raising your seedling, lol.

Since our lad has come alone i notice all these baby items, never would i have before we had our child..
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 20:25
Yes, had a boy. He's nearing 9 months old now. My daughter is nearly 7. The boy is grand, really big boy he is too. A real character. Congrats on yours man. Boys are great. 
Green-Thumb Growing
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 22:12
great stuff solid. plenty of resin forming there!

%3ceed%20leaf

I invested on the same ssxnl from pyramid and black jack fem from sweet seeds. New bulb for the light and an extra enviro for resin production during flowering. Can't wait to get started.
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2009 at 22:37
Nice choice man. My first tiburan was very ss leaning, had hardly any leaf, and light green, solid, tight buds and nugs everywhere. The one i have going now it much leafier, so it might be more nl leaning, though i've never grown nl so i cant' say for sure.

The black jack you'll love, i'm planting that as my next germ in two weeks. I have the jack47 on the go now, and just germed an fire og kush x the white fem last night. Still, all these fancy fems of these elite cuts might be good, but you can get amazing quality from your own stuff. My black jack mum was really something speical. It's a tie for that and the flower for my alltime favourite smokes.
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 18:22
nice work solidopc (as always) whats the GP smelling like?
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2009 at 19:33
Thanks. The Green Poison smells very sweet. But also a bit sour. It's like a sweet n sour fruit mix. Not sure what fruit exactly, maybe able to tell more at harvest. But it smells very nice.
Green-Thumb Growing
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2009 at 20:28
Green Poison, day 44, which was yesterday. Been on the flush since day 40 so getting the usual tip burn now. Fastest plant ever for me. My previous ch9 flower was ready at 45 if you were desperate, this could come down bang on 6 weeks if the feeling overcame you. I'll take her down as soon as i get a decent runoff ec reading.

My current ch9 flower is not as fast as the last, which i guess is a shame, but hardly a shock, was the fastest plant i had ever grown up until this green poison. Still, it's looking all funky and quirky like the flower does, and i love that. Will try and get some pictures tonight. Would guess it will be an 8 weeker by the look of it. It's starting to go, and just needs a bit more time.

Green-Thumb Growing
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2009 at 01:48
Gorgeous buds Solid, as usual. Hardly looks like you had to shut up shop and start over.

Originally posted by patch

Since our lad has come alone i notice all these baby items, never would i have before we had our child..

Lol Patch, it's a bit like buying a new car... all of a sudden the roads are full of exactly the same model you have at home.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2009 at 02:32
Thanks SL. This Green Poison will my first harvest since i shut down, and seeing as i run a perpetual, the first one is the big one!. No more weed drought after #1 comes down. That's the plan anyway, touch wood nothing fecks it all up again.
Green-Thumb Growing
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2009 at 09:35
Fingers crossed for you... might need some luck myself this summer the coppers are paying a lot of attention to the area. There were 2 drug busts in my street a fortnight ago and yesterday, 3 houses in the court behind had their doors taken out by coppers wielding axes.

It's a real classy location. %3cool
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2009 at 11:49
goods pics again solid opc! cross fingers too.
   hey sara;question:the cop can catch a man by sensi? i mean the cop say: hey ive lookespanol and dicussion about hemp here; and i want sensi tell me th id of this person who make mj !in my country. sensi must give this info? or not? thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 26>